Post-Story: Pre-Epilogue

Btw, this is basically after Naruto arrives back in Konoha, so like, a day or two after Chapter 30. 

SO ye

Naruto walked through the village, holding his two-year-old's hand with his pinky, a content smile under his Kakashi-like mask. Things were nice, he finally could spend quality time with Rin while Obito was dealing with all the details to get his parents house. 

It was weird, you'd think he'd be the one to do all of that but nope, she insisted for him to take Rin on a walk to get some ramen or something, so he did. 

They had eaten the ramen, and Naruto had reunited with Teuchi and Ayame, both who were shocked to see him. Rin kept blabbering nonsense, laughing the whole time as she yanked on her father's pinky a lot, and every once in a while, Naruto thought she would tear it off. 

It was a Zetsu arm after all. 

They kept walking aimlessly till they found an empty training ground, and to Naruto's surprise, he recognized it. 

"Wow, see this Rin? This is daddy's old training grounds where he met Uncle Sasuke." Rin's face brightened at the mention of her Uncle Sasuke. 

"Where Sasu at?" She asked, barely forming her words. Naruto deadpanned. 

"Oh, so daddy just ain't cutting it eh?" He said, not expecting a reply. "Welp, not really surprising there, but we'll change that. . . eventually." He muttered the last word under his breath. 

They walked up to the stump that once tied him down on their first day as a team and he smiled faintly. 

It was weird. After he killed Naruto Uzumaki and replaced himself with who he once was, he hated the thought of Konoha, and now, he couldn't see any better to raise his daughter with his fiancee. 

But then, he felt a few chakra signatures, well, more than a few, about nine in all. He picked Rin up, stomped his foot on the ground as a wooden chair appeared from the earth and sat her down, his eyes crinkled in a smile. 

"Stay right here, daddy has to meet some old friends," He said and he turned around to see what remained of Team Asuma, Kakashi, Sakura, and Team Kurenai, some looking at him with narrowed eyes, some looking at him with surprise, but the looks that remained were the looks of hatred he got from Team Asuma. 

"Ah, revenge. I see," He said. "I'd rather not at the moment, I have two years to catch with my daughter." 

"Shut up you bastard!" Asuma yelled, barely containing his fury. "You killed Shikamaru! And a whole squad of Anbu! And Sasuke is just letting you off the hook like this?" He screamed. 

"Yes," Naruto answered simply. He turned his lazy eyes to Kakashi and Sakura, who dawned the surprised looks. "Hello Kakashi, Sakura. Don't worry, I hold no grudge. I've gotten even with both of you." 

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked. Naruto laughed a little before Kakashi's eye widened. 

"It was you, wasn't it?" He asked darkly. "You stole my Sharingan." Naruto nodded, laughing a little bit harder. 

"Yes, I took your Sharingan almost three years ago, Kakashi. Though it wasn't yours, it was my fiancee's, you were using something that was borrowed." He turned to Sakura. "And you, I made sure that Sasuke wouldn't come to you when I made him Hokage." Sakura's eyes widened.