Chapter 25: Flashback to the Past

"Goodbye, Obito-chan." Naruto whispered as he tried as fast as he could to Kamui out of the area, hoping the leave the bombs behind, but was too late as his face was the last part to be sucked into the Kamui, making the bombs explode on his face right before he could get through.

He appeared in the Kamui dimension, screaming in pain as he clutched the lower half of his face, which was burnt all to hell, the only part of his face that was untouched was his nose and up, and the burns went all the way down to his neck.

"Fuck you, Konan!" Naruto screamed in agony as blood leaked off his face onto the grey metal that was the dimension that he always teleported to. He quickly made a water jutsu, covering the ground with water as he splashed it on his face, cooling down the burning sensation.

Breathing hard, he looked in the remaining water and gasped at his reflection.

He looked like a monster, something that appeared in nightmares. His upper lip and down were completely black, burnt flesh dripping off his face as plenty of burn marks littered his neck, making it hard to breathe.

"Obito-chan," He whispered, touching his face as he looked at his reflection. "I'm so sorry," He said teary eyed before he began coughing, blood coming out of his mouth, contaminating the water and no longer see through, tainted.

Like him. He was tainted.

He was tainted since birth, tainted with an arm that wasn't his, tainted with eyes that didn't belong to him, and tainted with an overwhelming sense of failure and insecurity.

He was weak. Weak weak weak weak weak weak. Nothing more, everything less.

"Correct." He heard a deep voice murmur in his head, the world around him turning black as he was suddenly in a sewer, facing the large Nine Tailed Fox that resided in him.

"You're weak. So give me control of your body, I'll make them pay for what they've done to us, I'll bring the peace you so badly desire." The Kyuubi spoke softly, his words laced with charm hypnotizing Naruto. "Just rip off that seal so we can achieve true peace." Naruto walked across the water in a trance-like state, his hand just barely touching the paper that made the Kyuubi the prisoner in his body, before a hand grasped his.

"Well, hello, Naruto."  Naruto's eyes widened as he looked up, coming face to face with the Fourth Hokage.

"Dad. . ."  He whispered softly.

"Fourth Hokage!" The Kyuubi's  voice interrupted in a loud snarl. "How dare you show your presence to me again?" He roared, clashing against the cage that was holding him back.  Minato only smirked at the large beast before the son and father duo disappeared into a pure white place.

"There, that's better, isn't it?" Minato rubbed the back of his head nervously. "So, I'm your father, Naru-" He was cut off by a quick punch to the stomach.

"Why?" Naruto whispered in a low, dark voice. "Why did you give me this burden? YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU BASTARD!" Naruto shouted as he backhanded his father, making him take a few steps back.

"Do you know how much I was called a monster? Or a worthless cause? I was banned from the leaving the village all because I failed the mission! That's how badly I was treated! Why? Answer me dammit!" Naruto shouted as he hit his father over and over again.

Minato caught one of his son's punches, smiling sadly at him.

"Because, I know you could handle it. Your mother did." Naruto stopped punching his father, giving his father a confused look.