Chapter 10: Secrets

Obito sat in a chair, her hand rubbed her forehead as she let out a deep breath.

Zetsu had been watching Naruto, a clone had been with her, updating her on the things the blonde turned brown haired boy was up to, and to say she was surprised was an understatement.

The boy had killed one of his previous friends, a shock to her, since he didn't seem like the type to kill someone he once knew. The boy had also killed ten Anbu soldiers by himself.

Sure, she had done the same thing when she was his age five years ago, but that was when she was in a crazed frenzy.

Naruto had kept his cool until he was alone with the Nara boy. He left no witnesses, killing everyone besides the ones he was friendly with, leaving no trace of himself.

She was pleased and agitated.

He wasn't supposed to fight, he was only to supposed to infiltrate and steal some scrolls, not kill a whole squadron of Anbu and the heir to the Nara clan for crying out loud!

She sighed before standing up, making Zetsu stand at attention.

"Obito-sama, what are we going to do now? Naruto is surely strong now. Perhaps stronger than you were when he was your age." She pondered upon that and nodded.

"He's ready. But first we have to kill the weaker members first. From what I've heard Sasori was killed by his own grandmother and a pink haired girl that knocked Naruto's arm off, Deidara was killed by himself fighting Itachi's little brother. Who do you suggest Zetsu?"

Zetsu's eyes widened in shock as he looked at his master. She had never asked for his opinion, even though he was full of them.

"I would suggest maybe going after Hidan and Kakuzu. Or maybe just one fo them. To kill an immortal, it would be a great feat." Obito nodded absently.

"Yes, let's go after that nuisance Hidan and his money obsessed partner." She said before she put on her orange swirled mask. "Thank you, Zetsu." She said before disappearing in a vortex.

She reappeared in front of Naruto, who was walking on a deserted path towards the hideout.

"Naruto. . ." She said. "Good work on infiltrating Konoha and killing ten Anbu. It was quite a feat." Naruto smirked under his mask.

"Thanks Tobi, I try."

"But it was also foolish." Tobi said, slicing through Naruto's happiness almost instantly, his voice hardened. "You could've been killed, they could've gotten reinforcements and then what? You certainly couldn't take on the whole military of Konoha, they're the most powerful village in the world for a reason you know."

Naruto held his ground. "They were asking for it, practically asking for their blood to be spilt! Besides, I've already gotten a step ahead of our task, I killed Itachi Uchiha!" Tobi's heart dropped at hearing that.

"You did what?"

"I killed Itachi Uchiha. I even took his eyes too. Mangeykou's are powerful right? Well now we have three in total. What you want to do with them is beyond me though."

"You killed Itachi? Did you really?" He asked quickly. If Naruto actually killed Itachi, then Naruto was much stronger than she had anticipated. He may even be on par with her if this was true! Perhaps he was ready for more tasking missions than she thought.

"Yep, it was hell of a fight though. He was strong, way stronger than Hatake, even trapped me in his damn Tsukyomi for three whole days, stabbing me over and over again, then he used this big orange reddish thingy, but I guess he was already weak since he broke it off easily. Then I killed him."