Sydney

The day had come. Being an orphan (I was orphaned at the age of 10), there wasn't a lot of people I had to bid farewell. In fact, I only had to say goodbye to Ji Yeon.

She was extremely hostile about the fact that I was Yoongi's roommate, but she assured me that as long as I didn't annoy him, we'd get along well. By get along, she meant that we would coexist without a world war happening due to us.

We had just boarded the plane. I was already buckling up and Yoongi did the same. Within seconds, he had already put the divider up. Knowing that I'd have all the time in the world, I grabbed my phone to play some games.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard this aircraft. We will be lifting off soon. Please ensure that your dividers are down and seats are straight up for take-off and landing. Approach our friendly staff should you need help with setting your bed up. This is a night trip so the toilets include your night essentials," the announcement was spoken by a guy with a thick accent.

Should I press the button to lower the divider? What if Yoongi scolds me? He IS older than me...

Don't annoy him or he'll hate you! Ji Yeon's words echoed in my head. I sighed and decided to let the divider be. Just then, a flight attendant came. She nudged Yoongi who stirred in his sleep and gave the flight attendant a death glare.

I feel sorry for her. She must feel horrible!

"Please lower the divider," she requested sweetly. Yoongi complied and nestled back into his sleeping position. When the footsteps of the flight attendant faded, Yoongi sat straight up and glared at me.

"You heard the announcement. Why didn't you lower the divider?!" Yoongi snarled. I was shocked at his annoyance. His angry expression didn't suit his stunning face.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd like it if the divider was down..." I apologised. He shot me an icy glare before closing his eyes again. I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

A long long time had passed. We were about to land in about an hour. I had woken up from my nap. I realised that neither I nor Yoongi bothered to put the divider back up. In the dimly lit aircraft (they dimmed the lights so our sleep would be better), I could still see Yoongi's face clearly.

His cheeks were paler than usual due to the coldness and his eyes were slightly puffy. I squinted.

Puffy? Why are his eyes puffy? Is he... crying? Does he cry when he sleeps? Is it because he's having a nightmare?

I shook my questions off. However, the image of Yoongi's slightly puffy eyes (when I was doing his makeup I noticed them) flashed through my head. Deciding that he was probably just cold, I called for the flight attendant who made our beds.

"Could you please give me another blanket?" I asked politely. She nodded and whisked away. She quickly came back with a blanket. I accepted it with a smile and she walked off. I carefully draped the blanket over Yoongi's body, praying that I wouldn't wake him up.

I spent the rest of the trip on my phone and checking on Yoongi.

***

The flight was soon over. However, when we landed, it was still night in Sydney. As we were in a taxi heading towards our five-star hotel, I couldn't help but overhear a conversation.

"How was your sleep?" I heard Jimin's teasing voice.

"I was pretty cold. But towards the end of the trip... I felt warmer. So that was when I slept well," Yoongi's silky voice mumbled. I was glad it was slightly dark. Because I was blushing.

I was glad that the blanket helped him.

***

Author's Note:
Sorry for this short update. Just wanted to leave it here for now. It's approximately 10:31PM.

For your information, I'm usually most productive at night so my good chapters are most likely posted at night. Also, this is kind of useless but, I get my ideas from a LOT of daydreaming and dreams that come to me at night :)

I also ended Trapped pretty abruptly because I thought of the idea for this fanfiction. When I get a new idea and I like it, I keep developing it in my head so I get bored of the fanfiction I'm writing then.

Like for Trapped, I thought of the plot for Makeup Artist and I liked this plot more so I decided to move over. I know. It's not good. But still!

Hope y'all liked this update :)