Hani

It was a brand new fresh day. I woke up grinning because of last night. I already missed the feeling of his hand against mine I happily got out of bed when I realised that Yoongi wasn't in his bed. I shrugged it off and went to go wash up. I donned a hoodie and ripped jeans.

I skipped down the stairs happily.

"Morning~" I sang before I realised that everyone was crowded in the living room. There was a girl there! My heart dropped though I didn't know why.

"Who's this?" Yoongi demanded.

"My sister. My parents are out for a month..." Jin answered sheepishly. Jin's sister was wearing an extremely tight dress that was way too short. I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

"Morning?" I repeated. Everyone looked at me. Yoongi smiled immediately and gave me a hug. I was shocked at his sudden display of affection. Everyone looked at us with wide eyes, including me. Jin coughed.

"Jae Rin, this is my sister, Hani. Hani, this is our roommate, Jae Rin," Jin introduced us. I stuck a hand out shyly.

"Nice to meet-" I was cut off as Hani lunged in for a hug. Her fake and sickly perfume caught me off guard as I wheezed. She let me go giggling.

"Yoongi oppa promised to give me a tour of the house," she gave a sickly sweet smile as she clung onto Yoongi's arm and batted her fasle eyelashes at him. I nearly gagged.

What the hell is she doing?! Is she SERIOUSLY living with us?! Wait. Jae Rin. Are you... Jealous? No! No! No! You're not. Are you?

Yoongi rolled his eyes coldly.

"This is the house," he said sarcastically as he pointed at the air. I couldn't help but let out a laugh and everyone let out a small giggle. Yoongi smiled at seeing me laugh. Hani stamped her foot impatiently as she glared at me. I gulped.

Someone's bossy.

She batted her lashes and twirled her hair around her finger flirtatiously.

"Oppa~ Can you bring me out for lunch?" she pleaded. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going out for breakfast before I lose my appetite," I snickered as I gestured for the others to do the same.

"No one move!" Hani shrieked and I froze. She had a loud voice for one so tiny. She sighed impatiently as she turned back to Yoongi. She tip-toed and pecked Yoongi on his cheek.

"Let's go for lunch," she purred as she dragged Yoongi out. I froze. She. Kissed. Him. I knew that it was just on the cheek, but it made my heart twist in an awful way.

"I... I need some time alone," I stammered, not bothering to make up an excuse. Before anyone could stop me, I ran upstairs and locked the door. My heart was beating wildly.

One thing was for sure, I didn't like Hani. I heard a knock on the door. I didn't budge from my bed.

"Jae Rin?" I heard Yoongi's voice.

Why's he still here?!

"Leave me alone!" I shouted, not realizing that I was crying.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?! Why am I crying when I see them being lovey-dovey?! They aren't even a couple!

"Jae Rin... Please open the door..." Yoongi pleaded. I decided that I was being childish and opened the door. Yoongi immediately hugged me and wiped my tears away.

"Don't be jealous, pabo-ah! She isn't as good as you," Yoongi teased. My heart stopped. Not as good as me? I blushed as I hugged him back. We pulled away.

"You're hugging me a lot these days. You're getting weird," I snickered. Yoongi pouted. HE POUTED. I melted. I chuckled and poked one of his soft cheeks.

"Yah! I didn't say you could do that!" Yoongi exclaimed. I giggled. Just then, Jin came.

"Hey lovebirds," he greeted us. Yoongi shot him a glare and Jin just smiled wider.

"I'm sorry but your room is the biggest. Hani has to room with you for the next month," Jin said apologetically. My heart sank. I looked at Yoongi who was smiling. I felt sad that he was happy.

"Great! I know just what to do!" he said.

Soon, Hani had her luggage in our room and was clinging onto Hani.

"Here's the plan. Hani will take Jae Rin's bed and Jae Rin will sleep with me since my bed is bigger," Yoongi said. My heart lit up. Was that why he was so happy? I blushed. Hani frowned.

"Why can't I sleep with YOU, oppa?!" she whined. Yoongi shrugged.

"Jae Rin and I are going to have lunch. You can grab some on your own if you'd like," he said before taking my hand and leading me out.

"Yah! Yoongi! She looks so mad!" I chuckled. Yoongi giggled.

"Sorry?" he said unapologetically. I giggled. He took me to a motorcycle.

"Yah! Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Like I said, lunch. The guys took the car without us. They must have been impatient. Especially Jin. We'll take this," Yoongi explained as he handed me a helmet. He helped me buckle it tightly. I blushed slightly.

"You can ride this?" I asked. Yoongi shrugged.

"It's like riding a bike, right?" he asked. I shook my head.

"More or less," Yoongi rounded it up. He got on as I hesitated.

"We could die," I said seriously. Yoongi chuckled.

"At least I died with you," he said. I blushed slightly. I got on and I was legitimately scared.

"Hug me so you won't fall," he advised. I froze. I made myself breathe as I wrapped my arms around him and lay my head on his back. His sweet rosy scent engulfed me in the best way possible.

"Comfy?" Yoongi smirked. I blushed.

"Shut up and drive," I ignored his comment. He chuckled and we were off. It felt magical. The wind accompanied us as I hugged him. It was amazing.

***

Night fell. Hani had already gone to sleep because she was seriously tired. Yoongi was already in bed and still awake. I crawled in beside him.

"Are you sure you're okay with me sleeping with you?" I asked solemnly. He nodded. I grabbed a pillow and placed it in the middle of us.

"What's that for?!" he whined.

"If you get over this border, I WILL attack you," I warned as I lay down. Yoongi chuckled before grabbing the pillow and tossing it on the ground.

"Yah! Pabo!" I complained.

"Shhh... Sleep..." he mumbled and soon dozed off. I, however, was having issues sleeping. MIN YOONGI was sleeping next to me. My heart beat so wildly. I tried to ignore the sweet rosy scent but it was hard. It was even worse since we were sharing the same blanket.

The warmth from his body radiated. I found myself staring at his face in the dark. Our faces were so close that his breath caressed my nose. Suddenly, he held my hand in his sleep. My breath hitched. His warm hand and breath guided me to sleep.

It was a miracle he didn't wake up as my heart was beating so fast. That night, I had the best dreams for my life.