Finally

Without hesitation, I ran over to Jae Rin and crouched on the floor. Despites seeing me looking straight into her eyes, Jae Rin kept crying. I was frantic.

What happened?! Why's she crying...?

"Jae Rin, what happened?" I cooed, trying to get her to talk. She cried harder. I was panicking as she wouldn't talk. I sat on the bed and pulled her up. She looked confused but I simply hugged her. I could feel my shirt getting wet with her tears but I didn't mind.

I patted her back soothingly as she cried. I also said some things that I felt might make her feel better.

"It's okay... It's alright... I'll wait till you stop crying even if it takes forever..." I said. Soon, her cries stopped. I felt relieved. Now she can tell me what happened. I pulled away and looked at her puffy red eyes.

"Now your eyes are all red and puffy, pabo-ah," I chided gently. She smiled a bit and that made me happy knowing that I was the cause of her beautiful smile.

"Now what happened?" I asked gently as I interwined my fingers with hers. I used my thumb to draw circles on her hand to calm her down. She looked shocked at our interlocked hands but she still spoke.

"Why aren't you with Hani?" she asked bitterly. I was taken aback.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Since you like Hani so much, why aren't you with her?" she asked with more agression. She pulled her hand away from me.

"I don't like her," I denied. What was she talking about?

"Yeah. Sure you don't. You've been hanging around her for the past days," Jae Rin let out a humorless laugh.

"Are you... Jealous?" I asked curiously. She froze and blushed slightly. I grinned.

"You're jealous!" I cried out happily. That assured me that she really did like me if she was that jealous that she cried.

"Aniyo!" she denied and slapped my chest playfully as she hid her blushing face. I chuckled. I lifted her face with both of my palms so she was looking right at me. I let my eyes wander around her beautiful face.

"I don't like Hani," I said firmly. Her eyebrows knotted together slightly.

"Then?" she prompted.

"I like someone else. Actually, I LOVE someone else," I said. Her eyes burned with curiosity.

"Who?" she demanded.

"Let me tell you the story of how I met the most amazing, beautiful and sweetest girl of my life," I chuckled slightly as I released her face. She nodded with a tinge of sadness.

It's so fun teasing her. She looks sad because she thinks it's not her. Hehehe~ Time for a story.

"Ready to hear the story?" I asked and she nodded.

Gosh. I've grown so cheesy. All for Jae Rin... ❤️

"A few months ago, the girl showed up in my life. I was so annoyed with her because she kept trying to befriend me. We were on a trip to another country. Over there, we ran into some trouble. We got into a fight but I apologised that very night. I'd never apologised so sincerely to a girl before.

That night, she felt cold. I couldn't do anything because I couldn't find the damn remote control, so I gave her my blanket and caught a fever. I didn't mind. My heart always beated faster whenever I saw her beautiful smile.

We encountered several more events that brought us closer together. However, she started to grow close with one of my friends. I got jealous. One of my friends confronted me about my feelings and I realised that the strong feeling I felt for that girl, was love," I explained.

"What was her name?" Jae Rin whispered softly.

"Her name was Jae Rin," I said as I looked into her eyes, searching for any kind of reaction. Her eyes widened.

"M-Me? YOU like ME?" she stuttered. I giggled.

"Yes, pabo-ah," I chuckled as I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"W-What are you trying to say?" she stammered.

"사랑해 (saranghae / I love you), Rinnie," I said. She looked like she was going to freak out. I felt worried. 

What if she doesn't like me back?! Is that why she's so quiet?! Ugh! Say something!!!

She suddenly hugged me tightly. Her wonderful scent attacked me. Her face was nuzzled in my chest. I was taken aback but returned the embrace. I rested my head on hers and wrapped my strong arms around her precious body.

"What's this for?" I chuckled.

Jae Rin looked up at me and pulled away.

"I like you too," she blushed slightly. I decided to tease her.

"What? I can't hear you?" I smirked. She blushed harder.

"사랑해 (saranghae / I love you), Min Yoongi," she mumbled. My heart exploded into fireworks and I grinned like an idiot.

"Yah! Let's go get lunch or something, this confession is getting awkward," Jae Rin suggested. I chuckled.

"I haven't asked you the big question yet! Be patient," I said.

"What question?" she asked in confusion.

"Pabo-ah. Do you really think that I would just tell you that I love you and leave it as that? Have you ever confessed?" I asked. She shook her head. I grinned and chuckled softly.

"Jae Rin, will you be my girlfriend?"