Mine

|JAE RIN'S POV|

"Jae Rin, will you be my girlfriend?" those beautiful left Yoongi's lips as he stared at me intently. I cupped my mouth in shock and I tumbled to the ground from the bed. I sat there on the cold bedroom floor with my hand over my mouth, tears streaming down my face. Yoongi got off the bed and crouched beside me. He parted my hair away from my eyes and wiped my tears before hugging me.

"Aigoo~ Crying already? I haven't even proposed yet," Yoongi teased. I didn't mind his words as I tightly hugged him back. I nodded my head that was buried in his chest.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I agreed between sobs. I was so overwhelmed with happiness. Yoongi chuckled.

"Yah! Don't cry. People will think something bad happened," Yoongi chided gently. I sniffled and felt my tears halting. My heart was beating furiously. Without thinking, I placed Yoongi's warm hand over my pounding heart.

"Look what you did. Aish. I'll get a heart attack because of you one day, pabo-ah!" I whined as Yoongi grinned. He stood up and offered me a hand. I took it gratefully and pulled myself up. He gave me a last hug.

"You hug me a lot nowadays! What happened to the cold, grumpy and sleepy Yoongi?" I teased. He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

"I feel awake when you're around," Yoongi admitted. I blushed slightly before grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door.

"We gotta tell the others!" I grinned excitedly. Yoongi smiled back at me. He followed me to the living room. Everyone was "casually" reading magazines. Most of them upside down.

"WE WEREN'T LISTENING TO YOU GUYS JUST NOW!" Jungkook suddenly yelled as he threw the magazine away. Everyone nodded furiously. I giggled.

"Guess what?" Yoongi asked. Everyone looked puzzled. I held up Yoongi's and my hand that was interlocked.

"OMG! Y'ALL FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!" Jin yelled.

"Finally?" I asked. The members gave us a group hug.

"Good job, hyung," Jungkook gave Yoongi a sincere bunny smile. Yoongi smiled back.

"So... Now what?" Jimin asked.

"I actually wanted to bring Jae Rin out camping tomorrow," Yoongi said while blushing slightly.

"Awwww... That's so sweet of you!" I cooed as I looked at him. He blushed harder and I giggled at the adorable sight.

"Can you go camping next week instead? We have a plan for you guys," Namjoon smirked.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll find out tomorrow!" Hoseok exclaimed and they shared a look. I looked at Yoongi.

"Should we be worried?" I asked.

"Probably," he grimaced.

***

Author's Note:
So so so so sorry for this SUPER short chapter! I promise the next one will be longer!!! >.<