Chapter 14: The shooting.

I spun around making Xavier release his grip to see a man I had seen before. Then it clicked, he was Ashton.

The man I bumped into a few times over a year ago, he was my mystery stalker.

"You" I spat.

"Me" He smiled widely before looking behind me.

"So this is Bambi, I had no idea the girl you have been so obsessed with was Hope Carter. Well isn't this a small world" Xavier called out as he made his way around me so now he was stood on the side between me and Ashton.

"Wait, you two know each other?" I asked curiously.

"He's the dick" Ashton rolled his eyes before shooting a nasty look towards Xavier.

"Well no offense but your older brother is creepy as fuck"

"None taken," He smiled.

I prodded my finger against Ashton's chest making him step back and capture my wrist in his hand.

There was something I needed to get off my chest with this idiotic pervert.

"I will not marry you, so get that into your thick skull" I snapped at him trying to take my hand back but it was no use.

"Not here Ashton, come to my office now and release her before I end you. Brother or not" He said coldly.

I pulled back my hand shooting him a deadly look before following the mafia leader to another room. 

Ashton closed the door behind him.

"Now can you tell me about West," I asked impatiently.

Xavier took his blazer off and draped it over his office chair before pouring us both a drink and handing it to me. I took a sip and notice Ashton didn't look very pleased.

"Where is mine?" He growled.

"You have hands, don't you? Fucking use them and pour yourself one" A string of curses left Ashton's mouth as he made his way over to make himself a drink.

"I know you left because some people wanted you and your daughter dead, I can assure you that Ashton won't be a problem or he will have me to deal with" I could hear Ahston scoff from behind me. What is he even doing here anyway?

"You can't boss me around brother, I have had my eyes set on Bambi from the day I met her. She will be my wife whether she likes it or not" He moaned.

"Ashton you're creepy as fuck, not to mention you give my middle finger an erection" I stuck my finger upright in front of his face making Xaviar chuckle.

I was about to drop my hand to my side but Ashton caught it in his and pulled me forward until I hit his chest. My drink fell to the floor smashing into little pieces.

"Is this the thanks I get for rescuing your brother and sending him to you" He whispered lightly into my ear. I lifted my leg up to reach under my dress so I could grab my hidden gun, I could see Xavier look down at what I was doing.

His mouth formed into a smirk when he saw what I had brought with me.

I pushed it against Ashton's chest, removing the safety. "Touch me one more time and I will shoot you. I know you wanted my daughter dead because she isn't yours. I know you hate West which I can understand but do not take that out on my child or I will end you without even blinking" The room was quiet, only the faint noise of music playing from the ballroom.

He finally let go of me and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him causing a picture to fall onto the floor.

"As I was saying, Ashton isn't a problem. Your biggest enemy is West"