Chapter 17: My sister.

Mile's Pov.

I gave my sister my phone so she could have a look at the videos I took of Malia crawling and trying to walk. Hope wouldn't be able to see her daughter, my niece grow up for a while so I promised her that I would take videos of her going through every milestone till they reunite again.

When I became a leader to the dragons I made sure to never let Hope know because all I wanted to do was protect her so she could have a normal teenage life, and the less she knew the safer she would be. The reason why I wasn't happy she started dating Mason was that he was apart of my gang too but there was something off about him. 

The whole year I was locked up in a room and tortured but all I thought about was my little sister. Was she safe? How was she coping after my fake death? Was she doing well in school? I missed her and my dad more than anything in this world. As we were growing up my mum was cruel to Hope for no reason. That's why I became so protective of her because even though our mother treated me differently to her she never hated me for it.

Sometimes I blame myself for the situation Hope is now in, I never wanted her to be a gang leader because her life will always be in danger. Especially since her gang, the Head Hunters is one of the most powerful ones in the world meaning she will be targeted a lot to take down.

I walked over to the boys leaving Hope behind so she could look at her daughter. Jace, Caleb, and Oliver were muttering to each other, but none of them didn't exactly look happy with each other. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Hey, guys" I spoke when I reached them. They all gave me a stiff nod and continued to glare at each other. I looked over at each one of them. Jace had a bruise forming underneath his left eye, a bust lip and some of his shirt were ripped with splotches of dried blood on his collar.

Caleb's nose was definitely broken, the odd drop of blood still trailing down to his lip from his nostrils. Oliver didn't look too bad, apart from his badly bruised knuckles that were also covered in blood. Looks like whoever was beaten by him probably didn't live seen as he is one of Hope's best fighters, including his sister Brooke who I felt heartbroken for because now her girlfriend Lily is dead.

"How's Brooke? I asked Oliver. He turned to me with a guilty face, obviously saddened that his twin sister is hurt right now and there's nothing he can do about it, "I wish I knew man, she just left and wanted to be alone." The sound of a door clicked behind me so I glanced over my shoulder to see that Xavier and Hope have gone into another room to discuss things. Which I know about.

I turned to face them again, and all of them looked pissed. Weird.

"Why the hell is she going in there with him?" Caleb hissed making Oliver nod and Jace just scoff as he rolled his eyes at them both.

"Am I missing something here?" I asked them all curiously. They all ignored me and started to argue with each other to the point I had no idea what they were saying because they started talking over each other.

"Sólo porque los dos se la follan no significa que la posean." Jace muttered in annoyance. Sometimes I wish I knew how to speak Spanish or at least understand it because with the looks he received from the Caleb who understood Jace shot him a glare that intrigued me.

My eyes narrowed on Jace "English please Jace" He looked over to me avoiding Calebs stare "I said that just because they both fucked her doesn't mean they own her" He calmly spoke, my eyes widened at the new information but then my face turned stone cold at the thought.

"How did you know I fucked her?" Oliver shouted towards Jace earning another glare from Caleb who was reddening in the face with anger.

"You did it on a plane, I'm not deaf" Jace pointed out with a straight face and calm voice.