Fate or coincidence

5 days without any news from Yoongi, no phone calls, no notices, no messages replies and obviously no sns updates. All of his close acquaintances couldn't reach for him, Hobeom is getting more restless, every phone calls to Yoongi have not once be answered from the latter and he has reached his limits, that was the reason why he's currently standing in front of Yoongi's house, repeatedly pushing on the bell and shouting at the intercoms calling for Yoongi.

Again, with no answer.

"Suga, yah...Min Suga, yahhh Min Yoongi open the door".

Hobeom shouted while his hand continuously calling Yoongi's phone number. A miracle, one call connected.

"You freaking Min Yoongi, why you just answer your call now, you know how everyone is hell worried ab.."

"Hyun~ng...."

His babbling was stopped by the voice, stuttered, weak, uncleared. Hobeom is stunned. What happened? His fingers fidgetly holding tight on the door knob trying to push the door open, but with no avail.

Yoongi sounded hurt.

"hyun~ngg".

And the voice stopped. Hobeom is sure something bad had happened and he really doesn't want to create any uncomfortable scenarios on his mind. Loud, he screamed from outside of the door.

" Yoongi, what happened? Don't sleep! Answer me! Wait..Hyung will call for help, wait!!"

Quickly he dialled for 119 requesting for help while running towards the security office to retrieve the house keys.

***

An ambulance came to pick up the almost lifeless body. On a stretcher, the already pale Yoongi was assisted to be sent quickly to the hospital. Hobeom was on his side, eyes red, eyebrows furrowed trying to decipher the whole situation. He's trying hard to hide the pale body from attracting people's attention, from cameras' flashes. He knows the company has more works to do answering netizens about the current conditions of their favourite rapper star. He rubs his stubbled face, scrunching.

They could not deny the rumors and speculation about Yoongi. Suicidal attempts, depression, unstable mental condition, drugs addiction and many more articles concerning the whole issue centering the rapper-producer. Yoongi was able to be treated thank goodness Hobeom was quick. He had lost a lot of blood due from his wounded wrist. His lung was successfully stabilized after a few attempts of him consuming variety types of drugs and sleeping pills. His condition was no longer good enough and to handle with all the netizens' judgement and scandalous accusations, they decided to hide Yoongi. No other alternative but to distance himself from the crowds and only allowing few staffs, medical experts and close friends to help him. Although it seems like the efforts works only from one party but Yoongi has given up himself.

And here he was sent, in a secluded house far from hustle and bustle of Seoul city, still they are in Seoul but in a more rural areas far from the business of the nights and days working people, rushing, running for their everyday's life demands. Yoongi was alone in the house and frequently assisted with Hobeom who came every day to check on him. Usually after the schedules ended, Hoseok and Namjoon also come to accompany and entertain him. They are trying hard to help his one and only hyung.

***

"Grandma Hwang, what're you cooking today?",

Hobeom asked the old woman, while taking out few basic groceries that he bought from the marts. Just common necessities for Yoongi although he knows most of them are untouched. He came back to the house checking on Yoongi whose only stayed in the room before helping out Grandma Hwang. Fortunately, her cooking suit Yoongi's taste and at least he will eat the dishes just for the nip of his stomach.