So..are we?

Seokjin receives a call from Hobeom asking him to go to the company for their contract amendment. Yoongi is also there having his own team meeting.

This is his first time stepping into BigHit Agency, he is asked to go to the seventh floor to meet with Hobeom and their lawyer. He doesn't know why they wanted to amend the contract when there was no problem on his party but he just follows the order.

As proposed by Yoongi, the company agreed to nullify the contract so that Seokjin will not be tied under the company but fully under Yoongi, they will be having meeting along with the lawyers so both parties agree to all the terms and conditions.

Seokjin is waiting for the elevator when someone nudged his shoulder, one man in his 30s and his companion with a camera suddenly stand in front of him and shoves the camera towards him.

"Hey, you are Kim Seokjin right? we got info that you are always seen inside of Yoongi's house, may I know who are you? Do you have any relation with him? Are you his new partner?"

Seokjin is shocked with the endless questions from the man, the camera keeps on flashing to get his photo and he tries to hide his face using his arms as the shield, he can feel his anxieties slowly building up.

"No, I don't know, please let me go"

Seokjin's voice trembles with fears, he doesn't like the exposure, he doesn't know why he's being targeted by the media. He can feel his legs wobbles.

"You are so beautiful Kim Seokjin~ssi, no wonder Min Yoongi got attracted with you, hey let us see your face, don't hide your pretty face..hey come on"

The rude reporter keeps on pushing his arms away from his face, his rough hands are grabbing him harsh.

Seokjin is now shaking badly, his eyes shut. Many people started to crowd them seeing the camera focuses on his face.

so many crowds but why there is no one helping him?

Tears started flowing down his cheeks, he keeps struggling to take his arms away from the man's grip until he is accidentally shoved down the floor, the falls is so hard he can feel his legs in pain.

" Yoongi, help me..."

He doesn't know why but he calls for Yoongi's name while shutting his eyes tight, he cowers himself in the middle of the crowd hiding his face, the camera keeps on flashing, the reporter non stop asking him, the crowds murmuring words.

"Yoongi...stop them please.."

*****

Yoongi just got back to the company from his meeting with Namjoon and Hoseok when he saw the crowd in front of the elevator. His heart is suddenly beating fast.

Seokjin!

He passes the crowd fast leaving behind the two, there he is Kim Seokjin in the middle of the crowds.
He can feel his anger surging up.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!" His loud voice booming the hall.

He swiftly takes off his plaids and covers a shaking Seokjin hugging him tight. What are they doing to him? More cameras are flashing on them. This hunters will never stop coming at them for publicity and stories. He hates them. He hates them for fuck sake.

"I'm here Seokjin, hey I'm Yoongi.. come on can you stand up?"

The two rappers calling for the security to clear the crowds. They are complaining on how poor these guards reacted to the issue. This will bring more incidents in the future. Both the reporter and the camera are detained and their recorders and camera are taken from them. Hobeom is informed over the issue and he will make sure the company punish them well for invading their company.

Yoongi carries an injured Seokjin on his back aided by Namjoon and Hoseok. They help cover Seokjin's body with Yoongi's plaids and he brings Seokjin to his studio. No one else is allowed in. The poor man is still slightly shaking. He will get back to the company after calming Seokjin down. The urges to protect him is more important right now.

******

" Can I see your leg?" He asks for Seokjin's permission after he sits him down on the couch. He sighs seeing it started to swell. He kneels on the floor after getting the emergency kits and ice pack from the small fridge in his studio.

" are you hurt in other place?" His forehead wrinkled, forehead wrinkled with worries. One hand is compressing the ice packs onto the swollen leg, another is accessing any other injuries in Seokjin.

"I'm sorry you had to experience this again, they are hungry for exclusive stories and I'm sorry I caused you this, I don't know what happened to you but I wish I can help you, Seokjin"

honest his eyes focusing on Seokjin. Hands on top of his shaking arms.

"why are you so kind to me? Don't you hate me? I'm just your maid, you ignored my presence, you told me you hate seeing my face"

Seokjin can't help his curiosity. He is not stupid. He noticed the linger eyes Yoongi had on him, the stolen touches they had whenever their hands brushed each other. The scene under the heavy rain. The blooming flowers in their thumping hearts, the goosebumps, the pining.

He needs his answer. It's now or never.

"No, I never... I'm sorry..."

"Don't say sorry, I don't need your apology Yoongi, I need reassurance to my heart, what is this all? What are we? You don't push me away before then you treat me kindly like this, you don't ignore me once then you come back to..."

Seokjin's words are muffled by a sudden kiss when Yoongi attacks his lips hard. Their lips fight for each other, Yoongi bites his bottom lips and Seokjin unconsciously moans, his eyes closed. Yoongi slips his tongue into him licking and tasting his sweet cherry lip gloss, their teeth grated, his hands resting well on Seokjin's waist balancing him on the couch. Seokjin is gripping his neck, they are lost in their own world.

" I love you.. I never hate you l, I love you Kim Seokjin"

He finally breaks the spells in between the kisses, Seokjin's lips are too sweet. They devoured each other's lips for minutes before stopping. Their breaths hitched. Seokjin's eyes opened wide. His face flushed with embarrassment but his plump lips swollen red with biting.

" I don't know when, how, why I fall in love with you Kim Seokjin. I don't mean to push you away I don't want to hurt you but please know, I love you. I love you I think I'm going crazy without you"

" Can you give me a chance? Can you help me complete my broken puzzle?"

His hands still bracing on the slim waists, eyes glow in hopes and determination.

Seokjin wonders if this is the answer for his broken souls for two years, he is also searching for another chance to heal his heart, he wonders if by accepting yoongi he can finally completing his own lost puzzle too.

He nods while hiding his face, eyes never once looking at Yoongi. He is too embarrass right now.

ㄱㅅ
Lol I stopped there ㄲㄲ.. thank you for reading so so so appreciate the comments and support ^^