Past

It's March 26th, an unforgettable date for Seokjin. It's been two years someone deared to him had left him and it's been two years since Seokjin had to convince himself that the person will never come back.

"Hyung, you're thinking about him?"

He does not hear Jungkook entering his room. Jungkook knew the deal, knew how the incident changed everything around them. The comfort, the warmth, the happiness that they once felt suddenly disappeared unannounced.

"You know the date today Kook. I can't lie to you but I really miss him. It's been two years he left us and I feel so terrible we still could not find those who's involved with the case. I feel so guilty towards him Jungkook."

He tried to smile but obviously it would not reach Jungkook. Jungkook was 18 years old that time, enraged with what happened, young blood boiling hard trying to find anyone, the missing suspect, the hidden proofs, the witnesses but they could not find anything. He was the one who witnessed how broken his hyung was, seeing the non stop tears flowing down his pale cheeks, comforting him at night whenever his brother was having countless nightmares, keeping him tights on his embrace after Seokjin was attacked with fears and anxieties, whispering loves and support for the despair heart. He is glad his brother is becoming better now, he knows the old Seokjin had disappeared but the new one is stronger than ever. He promised his hyung he will find justice for them and he will make it work.

"Owh and hyung today after class, let me pick you up from your workplace okay, I want to know where is it, it's been 3 weeks you worked there and you've never told me anything. What time are you done?. I will buy hyung's favourite flowers along too before we visit him, you're fine with it?"

He hold Seokjin's hand tight while smiling toothily at him. He knows his brother cannot reject him.

Not that Seokjin want to hide anything but he tried his very best not to disclose as many as possible information about Yoongi or his house. It's in their contract terms. For 3 weeks, he can count how many times he meet Yoongi, coincidentally and they never had a proper conversation together, well Seokjin did not wish for that either. Luckily Hobeom was so kind to him, telling him who Yoongi was so Seokjin finally knows he is, well he's not interested either. He's working there for Grandma Hwang and he was paid for that then it's done. Popular or not popular, he still don't like that grumpy person. Listening to Jungkook's offer with his wide eyes and pouty lips, one weak Kim Seokjin can never reject his beloved brother.

"Okay, I'll inform you later when I'll be done, usually around 3 pm but I'll message you okay, baby Kookie" he's pouting along while caressing his brother's hair, ignoring his groans due to the nickname.

"Now go get ready for your school, I'm going to work." He shooes his brother away to prepare for the work.

...................

It's gloomier today, the house, the surrounding, the people in this house. Ugh how can a person live like this. Seokjin sighs alone. Hobeom was already there when Seokjin arrived.

As usual, he works hard to complete his daily routine, cooking, laundry, washing the bathroom, cleaning all the non existent mess in the halls, preparing coffee for Yoongi, the man can only handle black, his life is super bored. Seokjin whines again. After finishing his last deed for today which is folding the washed clothes, Seokjin slowly walks towards the room to put the basket in front of the door. After their first no so comfortable meeting, Yoongi did not allow him to enter his room and Seokjin respects that wholeheartedly.

He is shocked when both Yoongi and Hobeom walked out the room wearing all black suits, aka funeral suits.

"Oh Seokjin, you can go home now. I'm going to bring Yoongi's out". The said name's face is pale and dull. There is distress emotions in his face. He does not want to assume anything but he hopes everything is okay for both of them.

"Okay Hobeom~hyung, thank you I've finished all my works today by the way," Seokjin smiles. "and I hope everything is alright for you" You means both Yoongi and Hobeom although the former never recognize his presence at all.

It's already 2.30 pm so he can just wait for Jungkook in front of the house after both of them left one hour ago. He has texted the boy informing him he's done with the work today and kindhearted Hobeom also give him some extra bonus for today for no reason, so he wishes to treat his brother with his favourite lamb skewer after their visits.

Seokjin is sitting down at the swings in the house's front yard when suddenly there is chaos in front of their entrance. He can hear the loud voices asking him questions and flashing lights towards him. He's shielding his face with his arms trying to decipher what is happening now while trying to call Hobeom.

" is this Min Yoongi's house?"
" hey, who are you, where's Min Yoongi?"
" has he gone to for the visit?"
" how is he nowadays?"
" hey..

Quick, Seokjin runs to the backyard while reaching out Hobeom, he is not used to the situation and he does not like it at all. He can already feel his heart thrumming hard and his anxieties appear.

"Pick up please, pick up please..please.."