Please..not him

Jungkook just got back from the police station after asking the officers the progress about the incident two years ago, they are so used with Jungkook by now as the young man is so determined to find out the real reason, he keeps on coming to the station hoping at least one witness will show up for the case. He doesn't believe how they can easily ignore the case when it's too suspicious and unfair for his party. He keeps going back and forth from the station, the hospital, the accident scene, the court, handling flyers and posters to ask for the witness. He has to seek justice for his brother.

He loves Seokjin so much and he knows he is missing part of him after the accident happened 2 years ago. The pain is weighing him down. At least meeting new people like Hobeom and Yoongi distracted him. Seokjin doesn't say it to him but he knows his hyung wants a closure to settle down. Seokjin is not aware Jungkook has not giving up working on the case. In fact he hasn't stopped trying since two years ago.

*flashback to 2 years ago*

" Aww someone is excited, ugh so cheesy I wish I'm not like you two, old couple in love is so cheesy" Jungkook jokingly remarks from Seokjin's bed.

"Yahhh, who is old? I'm only five years older than you" he threw away one box of tissue to Jungkook and he aimed it right into Jungkook's chest. Both of them are laughing at that.

Seokjin couldn't stop smiling from this morning, he is now in front of his varsity table getting ready to meet his beloved husband, yes his husband for a year, a lover for 7 years. This time, 3 months he had to stay away from his husband since Jaehwan was working at the offshore and it required him to always working far from him. He missed him so bad, throughout the period of him working Jaehwan was only able to contact him for 6 times so today he is so excited to finally get him only for himself, Jaehwan said he is going back tonight and Seokjin is gonna wait for him at their usual dating spot. He already has a plenty of plans he made to fill the missing months with him. Seokjin loves his husband very much so do Jaehwan, they love each other so much that Jungkook always tease both of them for acting so lovey dovey and clingy. They know Jungkook is happy for them.

" don't come home for your make up sex, I don't want my beauty sleep to be disturbed with your loud moans, I know both of you are horny as fuck now"

Jungkook quickly on his feet running away while cackling before he was attacked with another box of tissue from Seokjin. The shy man was now flushed with red cheeks and necks.

They decided to meet at 7 pm at the park near their house, the park where it witnessed their love story folded, how Jaehwan proposed to him at the same park they once played, fought and roaming around. The park that brings him so many sweet memories with his husband. Seokjin arrived earlier at the park he was so eager to meet Jaehwan, his heart was beating fast.

His phone rang with a familiar tone exclusively he set for his husband, one ring and Seokjin already picked it up

"Hi baby"

he can hear Jaehwan's voice from the other line

"Hi mr hubby"

Seokjin chuckled he was feeling all giddy, his heart blossoming with flowers and happiness.

" I'm already at the junction near the park, Junghwan offered to send me just now. I can already smell you beautiful,  can't wait to meet you"

he cheesily said to Seokjin, they were like that, perhaps Jungkook was right.

Seokjin was smiling brightly, he couldn't feel his cheeks from smiling too wide. His husband loves to flirt with him and he enjoyed it so much.

" I can't wait to meet you too hubby..please be careful ok I'm already here, miss you love you"

" yes, don't worry... I'm almost there I miss you, I love you Kim Seokjin....wait argh"

Jaehwan's voice suddenly stops

Seokjin was shocked with the sudden scream, he could clearly hear the screeching tires from the other line, the screams was then muffled with a loud crash following with an explosion minutes after.

" hubby..Jaehwannie, baby what happened??"
" hello..baby, answer me, baby!!"

He gripped on his phone tight, tears are already threatening to fall down his cheeks, he quickly standing up from the bench and ran to the roadside. His mind was lost in fears

not his husband please not his husband.

ㄱㅅ

Thank you for your comments..I feel so thankful there are people reading my book. Next update is gonna be lil heavy.
Thank you so much ^^