Unknown

Hobeom walked into Yoongi's house in confused seeing how there were cooked dishes at the table, piled folded laundry on the rack, neatly cleaned floor but no one was there.

"Yoongi?",

he called out for the rapper while knocking on the door. He carefully pushed the knob entering the unlock door to meet Yoongi, it's been 5 months since his temporary rest from entertainment world and Hobeom did not miss frequenting his house to check on his condition. Deep inside he hopes Yoongi is getting better as days passes. He really wished for that miracle to happen.

" Yoongi, isn't there anyone coming? where is he?, I just wanted to introduce him to you" why is he not around?"

Hobeom asked noticing the messy laundry basket with used clothes sscattered on the floor. He quietly picked the clothes back into the basket while looking at Yoongi curiously.

"I sent him back".

Stern, he does not comment anything else.

"You did what? yah, Yoongi he's coming to help you, we couldn't find other people to help you during this short time, seriously?"

Hobeom stressed out his last word, he knows how stubborn Yoongi was and he know how difficult he could trust new person into his life.

" I don't like him, by the way why should you hire anyone else, I'm comfortable enough with Grandma Hwang, I don't need other people, just call Grandma and it's settled then."

Yoongi hates to be around strangers, he is not used to mingle around. He prefers alone with his coffee and music. Everyone around him knows the fact so he hates that unknown stranger bursts into his house without earlier notices. He just doesn't want to meet anyone else. Grandma Hwang is enough addition for now.

Hobeom couldn't believe his ears listening to Yoongi. He doesn't know how to tell the brunette about the grandma's condition knowing how traumatic Yoongi with accidents but he guesses he doesn't have any options then. Seeing sudden silence from Hobeom, Yoongi couldn't hide his patience

" Hyung, just called grandma, I'm not in my mood to accept anyone else but her".

He pointed out strict.

"Actually, I want to tell-"

Hobeom's word was cut down when there was phone's ringing just outside the house. Without completing his words, he got out from Yoongi's room to check.