Hurt

3 months after the medias' attack, the company has successfully guaranteed with a warrant statement from the court to prevent medias from keep invading Yoongi's privacy.

And its almost 4 months since Seokjin has been working with Yoongi, the whole months were hectic. When he thought Yoongi would get better after the attack he was absolutely wrong, Yoongi is back to ignoring him and their relationship is only betwen boss and worker. At least he is talking more now and not locking himself up nowadays.

Hobeom once told him that Yoongi's condition is getting better and he can see how happy Hobeom is with the progress, he feels relieved but it's not that Seokjin cares by the way. He prefers to ask Hobeom regarding any issue and ignores Yoongi as much as Yoongi ignores him. Jungkook repeatedly asked him to stop working but the payment for the job is luring enough for him to continue. He rather working here if only he can ease Grandma Hwang's burden.

******

There are boxes of Yoongi's collection arrived from
his old apartment this morning, Yoongi was out for a sudden meeting with the company. Seokjin is on his semester break so he can stay longer for work.

Careful he unboxing each of the boxes, planning to sort the items into Yoongi's studio in the house and rearranging his messy closets, taking out one items to another, most of them are Yoongi's collection of figurines, cds, players, musical sheets and notebooks until his eyes caught on one photo album at the bottom of the box.

The album looks old and dusty, the black cover is carved in gold with initials MY and LJ, one curious Seokjin can't help but to open the album and there he saw, photo sequences of Yoongi and a girl with each of the photo was captioned with romantic quotes and promises.

The last photo focuses on their locking hands showing off their rings with caption "just engaged 190316" suddenly he is reminded to his own ring he kept in the box back in his room, reminded to the same situation he once experienced.

His eyes brimming with tears, why does it still hurt? Why he still can't forget? He does not realizes he clutches the album tight in his chest.

He keeps his eyes closed preventing the tears from falling

Please let this feeling go, please.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"

Seokjin is startled by the loud voice behind him, he stands up abruptly and the album loose from his hands. Yoongi's eyes are moving back on him and the fallen album, his face red with anger, his vein is visible on his neck while he clenching on his fists.

"KIM SEOKJIN, FUCKING ANSWER ME!!"

"What are you doing with all of this?"

He grabs the album, the scattered cds and notebooks on the floor blindly throwing it around the house. His hand fisting hard on the sheets trying to control his anger, he is utterly mad now, he never allows anyone to touch his things especially his photo album.

They are a few centimetres from each other, Seokjin can clearly see how angry Yoongi is and he is flooded with guilts, he didn't know he can't touch Yoongi's collection there's no such rules stated in their contract.

Since he is speechless to answer with anything, Yoongi throws the sheets right in front of him scratching his cheeks unknowingly, he can feel the blood trickling down his face but the pain is not the same with the pain he feels seeing the hates expression Yoongi showed him.

"I'm so..sorry, I don't know, I mean..I'm sorry I'm not doing this on purpose."

His eyes burning up

"please don't cry Seokjinie, you're the one wrong here, just apologise" he tried to convince himself.

Yoongi grips his hair messing it up, his mind jumbled with messy thoughts and flashbacks.

"You're stupid! I should have fired you long ago!, Who the hell are you, Kim Seokjin you don't fucking know anything about me, you never belong here from the first place!"
"Get out and don't let me see your face anymore!" "Get out Kim Seokjin, get the fuck out!!!"

ㄱㅅ

I thank you so much for the comments, please gives me lots of advices for improvements. I'm not an English speaker but I'm trying my best to write. Thank you so much lovelies ^^