Meeting You

It's 11:30, Seokjin is rushing to catch a bus heading to the place his grandma works with. He's stunned to see how quiet and serene the surroundings towards the place, it suits his taste. He can feel the fresh air, the smell of green leaves, the pretty ambience of flowers..his eyes fixed on the colorful varieties of flowers and he really love flowers. He never expected that this kind of place still exists in metropolitan city, Seoul.

"Hello, I'm Seokjin, a replacement for Grandma Hwang".

He leisurely walked into the house knowing the password he read from the contract he received from Hobeom yesterday. He actually couldn't revised all of the terms yet considering how busy he was with his assignments and taking care of his sick grandma. Also to handle another part time job to find extra money for his one and only brother, Jungkook. But, experiencing with so many works, he bet the terms are all the same, he knew his job just to clean the house, do laundry and cook and that's it, he's fine as long as the payments are good enough. 

He did not mention it but another reason he agreed to work was because he wanted to see why his grandma was so eager to work when she is old and tired enough with her restaurant, what is so special about working in the house. 

Seokjin wanted to make sure his curiosity would not left unanswered.

Stepping inside, his jaw dropped seeing how big the house is, a single storey bungalow with the white wall that was simply decorated with one huge mirror and few artifacts frames. The white oak marbles floor are furnished with black sofas filling the corner of the house along with small coffee table and equipped with high technology audio systems. 

One thing to confirm, he is now sure his grandmother works as a maid and now he is replacing her as a maid in the big house. He is amazed by the house but he noticed there's something lack. No warmth, too cold and it's quiet, in fact too quiet for him. Probably the owner is not around. 

Seokjin quickly made his way towards the kitchen, his favorite place and study the contents there. The refrigerator is complete with variety of ingredients, chicken, meat, fish, seafood, vegetables , fruits, baking ingredients, desserts. Everything was there. The content is enough to support him for a whole year, he exaggerated. After he took out some fish and the spices, he cook simple fish stew and some side dishes before he makes his way towards the living hall mopping and cleaning the already cleaned place,  it seems like no one live here. 

Once he's done, he reached towards a large door, the master bedroom to take out any used clothes for laundry. The bed was untouched, only the couch was in mess with few clothes here and there. No one was there. He picks out the clothes one by one into the laundry basket while humming softly to his favorite oldies song not noticing the pipe water sounds from the bathroom had stopped before a figure walking out from it, half naked with dripping water from the wet freshly washed hair.

Not noticing the figure, he was surprised with sudden loud voice yelling at him.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house?"

Seokjin froze, their eyes met one pair with cold red stares and one pair with clear shock.