Will You

Coming across you is like a TV drama created by the universe (Yeah)
So many wanderings, being lost endlessly
It was you who led me through the labyrinth
You're my light and salvation
The rain is coming close to an end and I won't let go of your hand

Accompanied by the breezing night, stars sparkling on the sky, soft and slow rendition of the music, birds chirping loud flying around as if they're witnessing the moment, the waves sound accross them cannot drown away the loud beating in Seokjin's heart.

Everything is going so fast. In front of him now, Min Yoongi is kneeling down with face mixed of nervousness and hopes, hand firmly holding on the ring. Seokjin can't listen to anything else but him, can't focus on anything else but him. He stands up quick, suddenly feeling weak on his legs. Hands holding tight on his chest.

"I wish I'm doing this right"

Yoongi begins, hands slightly shaking

"Kim Seokjin."

Eyes focused on his one and only lover. The one he wishes to spend all his time with.

"I know we've just been together for 8 months, but I can't seem to wait longer to have you to stay with me forever. Meeting you was a miracle for me, knowing you was not a coincident, you are my saviour, you are my biggest supporter, you are my strongest pillar.

It's funny how similar we were before. You used to hate me, I used to hate you. You despised me. I despised you. But one thing different, you stay with me baby. Even though I repeatedly chased you away. I hurt your feelings but you stay and I thank you so much for that."

He hiccups, words are rambling around.

"So my dear Kim Seokjin. I hope this is not so sudden but would you like to be part of my life forever and eternally? Would you like to be my one and only Min Seokjin? Sharing your happiness with me, tending to my emotions, dealing with my antics? Would you like to go through this journey with me?

Will you marry me?"

And there it is, he said it.

They feel fireworks firing the sparks loud in their heart. Yoongi is tearing up. Hands shaking harder. His nervous heart raking higher. Eyes unmoving from his beautiful lover.

The said man is drowning in his own tears, eyes brimming red, shoulders hitching before he sees it.

Seokjin nods vigorously. Voice choking up saying yes. Tending his right hand towards Yoongi offering the beautiful dainty crooked fingers.

Yoongi puts the ring into his ring finger, fits beautifully onto him, as if it's always being there. Destined to glow brightly along with its owner. Seokjin quickly catches his lips and kisses Yoongi hard. Their loud hearts beating together, muffled with the kisses and small whispers. They are holding each other's into their embraces not willing to let one another go.

My heart's on fire for your love
Oh, my heart's on fire for your love

ㄱㅅ
Filler chapter from the previous one. Finally the proposal happened my Yoonjin heart ;((

Thank you for your support. Love you all ^^