Conspiracy

"Jungkook~ah, what's with the frowns? Here look what I've got for you"
Taehyung runs to Jungkook while waving one envelope in his right hand, his boxy smiles wide appeared on his face. Taehyung knows Jungkook never stops looking for hints or missing proofs for his brother in law's death. Since he's a social butterfly and has variety of connections he offers to help his friend. Jungkook needs closure, the searches needs to end so Jaehwan hyung's death can be in justice. Jungkook needs to move on, having fun and don't weigh himself down with the case.

"I fought with Jin hyung last night , I just don't like he is too close with Yoongi, I don't trust the man"

Jungkook sighs for the nth times today, he is happy Seokjin has opened up his heart more for new people, he is happy if Seokjin is falling in love again but with Yoongi?

There are too many doubts and uncertainties. The guy is a public figure, the famous one to say. Not only his rapper group is well known in South Korea but they are also globally recognised. Their fanbase is super huge and as far as Jungkook knows, Min Yoongi is the most famous member in the group . His monthly brand ranking is always on the top 3 each years after their popularity sky rocketed. Everyone knows him. Everyone can't stop talking about their achievements. Well put aside his brother. Seokjin is never interested with this entertainment industry.

But from the past two years, Min Yoongi was suspected to be in a huge slump as reported by the medias and insiders. This year he even announced to take a break from the industry. Jungkook doesn't want to be sceptical but if Min Yoongi is having a trouble himself, how can a broken soul like him bandaged a broken heart like Jin?

"anyway what did you bring today? He reaches for the envelops Taehyung brought with him. There are one usb and three photos inside the envelops. His eyes are directed to the blurred photos.

"New info regarding the accident, Jaesuk hyung finally can retrieve the missing sources and hacked onto the cctvs situated on the junction and within few kilometres from the scene, the details are all in the usb but one thing he suspicious with, he said there were no technical problems with all of the cameras that time, they were functioning well before, during and after the accident so he wonders why the police said they couldn't trace the video. And that photos show one car that was on the scene after the accident occured, but it's missing few minutes after that when all the people started to crowd the place."

Taehyung tells Jungkook while sucking on lollipop on his mouth. He's eyeing on the surrounding to find  any food to eat since it's too early and he is hungry.
"Yah, you got no food in your room?" He asks Jungkook who is now lost in his thought.

Jungkook's heartbeat goes wild, his emotions haywire. What kind of conspiracy is this? What kind of power they hide behind all of this and why does his family has to suffer. What is the relation of the missing car with the case? Did anybody manipulate the whole incident to bury the proofs and hide the real reason behind it?

He traces the blurred photos showing one black suv car. He has to find the car, he knows the answer is near he knows he's getting there and the justice will prevail one day.

His thoughts is distracted by a lollipop thrown to his head. " yah! Jeon Jungkook I'm hungry let's eat" Taehyung whines beside him. He slots his hand between Jungkook's arm and pushing him up. It's too cute.

"Let's go hyung, let me treat you for this" he waves the envelope and standing up with Taehyung still leaning on his body. He is thankful for Taehyung for helping him, he appreciates him so much, maybe a lil bit more than he supposed to.

ㄱㅅ
Short one for this part, no yoonjin story in this. There will be yoonjin in next update. Things gonna get unveiled slowly..oooo thank you for reading ^^