Remember you

To say he hates Kim Seokjin's presence in the house is a straight up lie. Both Hobeom and Yoongi enjoy having Kim Seokjin to accompany them, maybe count it more on Yoongi, he enjoys it the most. The house that once was gloomy and dull is now filled with scented candles and fresh flowers planted by Seokjin. Since he is already finished with his final exam Seokjin agreed to stay in the house instead of commuting back and forth from his house to Yoongi's. Besides he can save his transport's fees he can also saving up for Jungkook's further studies. Hobeom owns one room in the house too or it would be too uncomfortable for both of them.

It's bearable now Hobeom thinks, sometimes he noticed Yoongi's eyes linger more on Seokjin, the said man was oblivious. Sometimes there were smiles peeking on Yoongi's face when Seokjin was laughing or fake angry at them for making mess in the house, the most apparent was Yoongi's weights gain from enjoying Seokjin's cooking. Not a day he missed from devouring what Seokjin cooked, sometimes whining that it's too bland, too salty, too much water, not enough garlics earning a scowl or pouts from Seokjin. Hobeom knew his decision to hire Seokjin was the best one for Yoongi. He wishes Seokjin knew now he is no longer an helper in the house, they treat him like a friend, an accompany for Yoongi. Who knows as someone who can bring their Yoongi's back.

Namjoon and Hoseok get along well with Seokjin too, they call him hyung since he is two years older than them. Only Yoongi rejects from calling him that. Casual address is enough for the time being. One problem though, that one brat Jungkook still hates him. Never mind he hates that brat too, they could not get along well and it's not that he cares.

******

"Yoongi hyung, I'm happy you are getting better now, Seokjin hyung really is a miracle in this house"

Namjoon said , smiling wide to him one day when they came to the house bringing lots of food and drinks. Hoseok and Seokjin were laughing loudly in the kitchen over whatever conversation they were taking about. Yoongi did not notice he was too focused on the windshield laughters but Namjoon saw that.
Now they regularly came to his house. Uninvited. Yoongi fake grumbled for their loud noises in the house but he knows they care for him and he thank them for that. He will get himself up with Namjoon and Hoseok, with Hobeom and with Seokjin, perhaps.

*****

It's his anniversary with Jieun today, as much as he is working hard to heal he knows he cannot bury Jieun's memories from his mind. He will be forever indebted with guilts and nightmare from Jieun's passing.

He saw their old album hidden behind the mountains of books on his bookshelf, the one he got mad at Seokjin for invading his privacy. Their relationship was a secret from the public, he loves her so much but his commitment as a public figure puts them in a countless fights and arguments, he wished he can be better for her, if only he can turn back the time he wishes he can treat her as much as she deserved to.

Fate somehow has different plans for them. He lost her, he lost the chance. Yoongi did not realise he is sleeping with the album clutched on his chest, tears trickling down his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jieun~aa
"I'm sorry."

Seokjin is woken up with a sudden scream from Yoongi's room, it's 3 in the morning and Hobeom has to attend a meeting in US now so it left him with only Yoongi in the house now.

He runs to the room and sees Yoongi is shuffling on the bed with trickled of sweats and tears from his eyes, his hands gripping hard on the duvets, his legs kicking harshly

"Jieun, stop! Stop!!"
"Jieun~aa, stop!! Noo!!"
" JIEUN!!!"

Yoongi's chest is heaving up and down, he chanting Jieun's name loud in his nightmare and he keeps on thrashing on the bed.

"Yoongi, hey.. Yoongi come on wake up!"

Seokjin shakes his body trying to wake him up, he massages his shoulders hard to bring him back from
his nightmare, he grips Yoongi's hand clenching it and caressing it slowly.

"Yoongi, hey!"

Yoongi sits up abruptly from his sleeps, his mind hazy with fears and his eyes wet. He sees Seokjin in the dimmed light room with painted with worried face, Seokjin's crooked small fingers clutched on him. He grabs Seokjin to his embrace and hugs him tight.

" please, please stay with me, stay with me like this.."

he murmurs to him, unbothered his tears wetting Seokjin's pink pajamas as he buried his face on Seokjin's broad shoulder. His hand holding his slim waist and he closed his eyes, Seokjin's embrace calms his heart.

Seokjin knows the feeling, having countless nightmares and breakdowns, both of them are  two broken souls trying to stand back and fight the fears. Yoongi's hug was too tight, he can hear their hearts beating louds from their flushed chests. He pats Yoongi's back and humming for him, song that Grandma Hwang always sang for him when he was attacked with nightmare when he was a kid crying at nights telling her the evil monster was chasing him.

He does the same to Yoongi. He wonders whose heartbeat is speeding up right now but he ignores the feeling until Yoongi is back on sleeping on his embrace.

ㄱㅅ
It's a slow pace but it's getting there. Thank you for your supports. Love it so much 💜