It's Almost There

"I see Yoongi is getting better now that he's having Seokjin by his side?" Hobeom sees it as a statement and not a question from their CEO, Bang PD.

"Yes. I'm so happy he can gradually forget about his misery, he rarely talks about Jieun now, sir. Good news, he told me he's fully ready for a comeback, afterall it's been more than a year since his hiatus, the psychiatrist said his mental condition is improving too" Hobeom said while smiling.

He's in Bang PD room for monthly report on Yoongi's condition.

"Good. But don't be too happy. I hope you remember to keep the secret from him, Beom~ah. He should not be reminded over the accident anymore, he should not feel guilty for her passing, this secret should always be kept in between us only."

Bang Si Hyuk reminds Hobeom.

Hobeom is stunned, he somehow forgot about that. His smile faltered, he should not have smiled that wide knowing Yoongi's secret will always be in his responsibilities. A secret that only few of them know about. Seeing Yoongi is getting better just makes his heart feels relieved and happy he forgot that he bears the big secret within himself.

"I know sir, he will never know about that. I promise you"

If anyone asks him, he feels utterly devastated and guilty towards Yoongi. Up until this day Yoongi never knows the real story behind his accident. He only hopes Yoongi can forgive him one day.

"Oh and about Kim Seokjin, please be more careful about his past life, we don't want anyone to assume anything about their love stories. Don't let any medias attack us with any rumors and conspiracy whatsoever. One more, pay more attention to that little brat too, he's getting too much information now, handle him well."

Bang PD tsks. He doesn't want all his efforts to bring Yoongi's up to his popularity and recognition now shattered just because of that one incident. It will be a huge waste.

******

"Can you repeat that?" Jungkook asks Taehyung who's now too lost in playing games on his phone. He has to beat his previous record on the game.

"Taehyung~ah, can you say it again?"

Jungkook is now agitated. He must have heard it wrong just now.

"I said the black suv car that we saw at the scene that night was registered under Big Hit company, that was one of the car used to transport their artists"

he pauses the game and looks at Jungkook's now surprised face.

"one of my informant told me the day after the scene, they sold the car to the reseller, the registration number was changed and cancelled. But we don't know the reason why though."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook in pity, bits by bits missing from the accident were unveiled before them. He was shocked when he knew about the info too especially now knowing that Seokjin hyung is in relationship with Yoongi who coincidentally works with Big Hit. He hopes Yoongi has no whatsoever relation with the accident.

"So the big power behind this is Big Hit, Big Hit is really related to this?"

To say he is shocked is an understatement but now when he thinks about it, it's possible when all the connected links and hints pointing at Big Hit, the powerful influence who has hidden all the proofs and easily buried the case just like that.

"It's all seems logical now, hyung. No wonder the case was closed just like that and no one was responsible for it. I have to get to that, we're almost there, thank you hyung. I have to go somewhere. I'll call you."

Jungkook is thankful he has Taehyung by his side, if not for Taehyung's inside connections and helps, he would have had so much difficulties to manage it alone. He unconsciously kisses his cheeks and runs out not noticing the flushed cheeks the other is having now.

ㄱㅅ
So what do you think? How Yoongi is all related to this? Short update for this book. Thank you^^