Stay

Jungkook is on his way to fetch his hyung for the visit. Every year they will go to their beloved one and every time they went there Jungkook can't help but despising himself for not being able to seek justice for him.

For the nth time, the call connection to his hyung was rejected, he walks around the place after parking at the bus stop trying to locate the exact place his hyung is working at. Loud noises and screams distracts him from the call.

" is this Min Yoongi's house?"
" hey, who are you, where's Min Yoongi?"
" has he gone to for the visit?"
" how is he nowadays?"
" hey.."

Jungkook rushes to the noise at the same time following the waze. The noises and the waze somehow directs him to the same place.

"What happened?"

******

Three hours after they left home to the funeral place, Hobeom notices a few missed calls from Seokjin

"Yoongi waits, I have to make call to Seokjin, there must be something happened since he's trying to reach me since hour ago." He tells Yoongi while trying to make call to Seokjin praying there's nothing bad happening.

" Seokjin, what..." his words is cut off by an anxious Seokjin

"Please ..please come home there are so many people in front of the house.. w..with cameras and all, p..please sir..please come back" his voice cracks trying to control the unknown fears that Hobeom wonders why.

"Yoongi quick we have to be fast, there are reporters and cameramen in front of your house now, we will have to bring you to other place we can't go home now, let me call for Sejin to fetch you here" rushing Hobeom tells him while calling Sejin.

"I'll follow you hyung.. we are nearer to the house compared to Sejin hyung, let's fetch seokjin first I'll just stay in the car, you can take Seokjin come on hyung" yoongi quicks on his feet to the car, whatever it is Seokjin is under their company's care.

*******

Seokjin can feel his panics building up fast, his heart is beating loud and his whole body shaking with fears, he cowers behind the kitchen island while holding his head, after the incident he developed the anxiety of being in the crowd especially with louds and screams. He's slowly chanting for help while gripping his phone tight. Somehow outside ot the house, the rude reporters able to climb through the gate and loudly knocking on the doors asking for Yoongi.

"Please..please...please go away, please.."

After reaching to their neighbourhood, Hobeom quickly parks near the bus stop and running to his house, he already asks for help from the company and security will be fetched to their house as soon as possible. He couldn't risk Seokjin's safety for rude behaviour of the reporters, afterall Seokjin is not aware of the whole situation.

"Hey, get out what are you doing, there is no Yoongi get out we are already calling for police for trespassing!"

Loud Hobeom's voice resonates to the crowds, they quickly surround him with mics and camera. The situation is too serious that he did not expect they will come attacking them like this.

"How the hell they managed to know where Yoongi live, agh stupid medias!"

Yoongi watches from far how the medias crowded Hobeom that he couldn't go through the house, deep in his heart he hopes seokjin is safe in the house but listening to the panic's voice of Hobeom while talking to him he can't help but to worry about him. Maybe he should help either way and he doesn't think twice for that.

"Ugh, what.."

Yoongi quickly covers his face with the black mask and the fallen cap, he doesn't realise he bumps into someone on his way to the back door.

"Bro, what's the rush for?"

Frowning one young man with all black suits asks him, fortunately did not catch who he is, he thought.

"Sorry I have no time, I've to go get someone, Seokjin is in danger"

In rush he said to the man did not notice he unconsciously said Seokjin's name.

The confused man's face turns horror, is this the same Seokjin he knows the man is talking about.

"I don't know what is this about but the situation seems bad for me, I'll get back to you for this but for now, go quick!" The man said to Yoongi with a hinted anger and slight panic. He quickly shoves Yoongi away and steps back to the crowd.

Confused Yoongi can see how fast the man running to the crowds with whatever pranks he wanted to play.

Jungkook's presence able to distract the whole crowd and Yoongi can easily access to his back door hoping Seokjin is all fine, he rushes to the house while calling for his name.

"Please..please.."

He can hear faint noises from the kitchen and quickly running there before seeing Seokjin on the side of the island gripping his knees tight while holding his head, his whole body is shaking.

"Hey, Seokjin~ssi"

Slowly he reaches out for his shoulder and Seokjin jumps in surprise. His cheeks red and filled with tears, his eyes swollen and his mouth can't stop murmuring for help. Without seconf thought, Yoongi quickly envelopes him in his embrace and he can feel Seokjin's shaking body slowly dissipates. Seokjin plants his teary face into his shoulder and gripping Yoongi's back while Yoongi is holding his waists and head firmly.

"Hey..I'm here..ssshhh, I'm here, breath.."