Comfort

It's too hot but it's comfortable, his right hand feels heavy, his chest is flushed to something sturdy in front of him, he can smell sweet floral cotton from the tickling soft hairs below his chin, he burrows his face more on the smell holding tight the pillow or whatever he thought it is, he's used to a woody and musky smell in his room but this sweet smell is somehow addicting to him.

He opens his eyes smiling before realising Seokjin is sleeping soundly in front of him with his head on top of Yoongi's right arms and Yoongi's another hand is holding tight on Seokjin's waist. So the sweet smell is Seokjin's. Is it possible to be waking up to this smell forever?, his heart suddenly beats fast recognising what kind of feeling he's having right now. He's aware of it. Seokjin's presence makes his world brighter but he knows nothing about him except always hurting him. Will he be able to fall in love again? Will Seokjin loves him too?

Seokjin face is buried in his chest with both of his hands gripping tight on the pajama's fronts. Yoongi takes the chance to stare on his beautiful face, no scars or flaws, it's morning but his skin glows brightly, he's breathing slowly with his pouty plump lips opened small puffing out breath.

He thinks it's wrong but Yoongi really wants to kiss that lips. He wonders what would it feel slotting his lips into Seokjin's biting the kissable lips. Yoongi thought his mental health is getting better but why his mind is only filled with this one man.
It's fine he guesses while tightening the grips into Seokjin's petite waist, his body is god tier his face is an epitome of perfection. He wishes this guy is his.

"Is this okay Kim Seokjin?" He whispers softly sniffing longer into Seokjin's hairs.

Seokjin knows he's in Yoongi's embrace, he has woken up when Yoongi is tightening the hug, he wants to open his eyes but he is afraid their faces that only inches away from each other betrays him from kissing Yoongi on the spot. After his husband's death he never thought he'd be longing for some warmth to his cold body and he found it from Yoongi's embrace. What kind of twisting fate is playing on them. Would he betray his husband's pure love by loving someone else?
And is it okay if it's Yoongi?
Nervously gripping hard on Yoongi's front pajamas, he shouldn't lie to himself but his wild beating heartbeat is already a clear answer for his feelings.

********

" Yoongi, I'm home!"

Their moments ends when Hobeom walks into the room unaware of the situation. Seokjin is devastatedly shocked he accidentally kicks Yoongi's down the bed. They both groans in unison faces red in pain and embarrassment. Hobeom caught them sleeping and hugging each other and Seokjin can't control his emotions anymore. His ears are super red peeking on Yoongi who is now down the bed rubbing his painful butts because of the sudden fall.

"Woah, what..ok I'm out"

Hobeom who just realised the situation quickly rushing out from the room. He has smiles on his face though.

"Argh young love" he snickers.

Seokjin is on the verge of crying, he feels so nervous he wrapped his body under the fluffy blanket, he feels so shy having to sleep with Yoongi on his bed, they're not really in a good term with each other yet but now they're cuddling together? They skipped so many parts to become this intimate to each other.

"Wait..what? Are you crying?"
"Hey Seokjin..what, why are you crying?"
"Hey it's an accident right? I don't want do anything to you I mean ..we only sleep together? not that I hate that but.. no not that, I love it..wait urgh"

Yoongi can't find his words, he slowly reaching for the blanket unfolding it revealing Seokjin who's hiding his face under his crooked dainty fingers. His hair disheveled from sleeping, face flushing red. His two small delicate hands are hiding his small face but Yoongi can clearly see the blushed creeping from his neck to his face and ears. It's too obvious the guy in front of him is nervous as much as he is. He wanted to take him back into his embrace.

Kim Seokjin is really the end of him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sleep here.."

Seokjin's voice muffled in his hiding. He peeks between of his fingers seeing Yoongi already sitting at the edge of the bed staring at him. He gulps. Heart speeding up. He tosses the blanket away before quickly runs away from the room doesn't want to hear Yoongi anymore. His heart is bursting with nervousness it's unusual.

You're so done Kim Seokjin why are you acting like a high schooler in love?

ㄱㅅ
Thank you for reading. I appreciate any comments for my improvement, looks like you guys can guess a bit where is this going..
Hope this story is not too boring for you ㄲㄲ