Curious

Seokjin is an idiot, he told himself.

"I'm an idiot!, Seokjin you're an idiot ugh",

He didn't realise how fast he was running out from the house and completely forgot to take his backpack and assignments files which he needed to submit tomorrow.

"Damn it", he cursed himself.

Now, after more than half of his journey to the bus stop, he had to walk back to the house. He cursed inside, sweating he walked back to the house. He hope the door is unlocked so he can quietly step into the house and picked his belongings and get out. That's his plan and he's lucky to see the unlocked door when he's arrived. He carefully tiptoeing to grab his bag so that the rude person couldn't heard his presence, however his way back was stopped when he heard voices from Yoongi's room.

"Is he crazy? Eh is he talking alone?"

A nosy Kim Seokjin couldn't hide his curiosity as he peeped through the door wondering how crazy Yoongi was talking to himself. He could listen faint voices guessing there were two people talking inside of Yoongi's room but again but he did not expect that his phone would suddenly ring at that time, at that exact moment. He's doomed.

Hobeom's words were cut down when he heard faintly ringing just outside the room. He walked towards the door afraid if there's any intruders in the house. Afterall Yoongi is a well known celebrity so his privacy is the most important one.

"Who's there?",

"oohhhhhhh!!"

A loud scream was heard when he pushed the door inwards and the unnoticed Jin was sprawled down to the floor. He's seriously messed up today.

"Oh, Kim Seokjin sshi?",

Hobeom was surprised to see the brunette who's now laying on the floor. Jin was seriously embarrassed to death, his nosiness killed him inside, he could feel his cheeks flushed and his ears turning red. Slowly he lifted his head to look at Hobeom, trying to be calm.

"I'm sorry, I came back for my books, I'm going home now. I'm sorry bye",

Quickly he got up and brushed off invisible dust on his pants. An act to cover his embarrassment. He couldn't even look at Yoongi.

"Wait, I'm sorry let's discuss outside, can we please?".

Hobeom asked. He couldn't let the guy go or else he's gonna get trouble with the company.

"Let's talk about this, there must be some misunderstanding somewhere".

He escorted Jin to the living room to settle the matters down. Without Yoongi. He guessed he should explain to Jin about Yoongi's condition. He should be able to convince the brunette to stay. He must to.

"I'm sorry for what happened, actually Yoongi didn't know abt Grandma Hwang's condition and for some reason we couldn't tell him, I know he's a brat, but I really need your understanding and tolerance over this, we couldn't find any replacement for this short notice and we believe in Grandma Hwang that's why we agreed to take you. Please Kim Seokjin ssi, you hve to bear with him can you?",

There was desperation in Hobeom's voice. Jin was confused, he didn't know the exact thing happened but he really couldn't afford dealing with the immature brat.

"But, he told me to get out this morning, seems like he hates me". Direct he speaks up.

"I don't know what is his problem but he should first respect others especially the one he just met, spoiled rich kid" he complained.

Hobeom was clearly shocked.

"Err, don't you know him Seokjin ssi?" His eyebrows furrowed.

He's wondering if there's any people around Yoongi's age who doesn't know Yoongi when he's the nation rebellious sweetheart in Korea. "

"Who?, I don't know him should I? One thing I know of course he's a bratty rich kids who's spoiled with money since born and then forgot how to respect others",

the guy mumbled alone somehow forgetting he was loudly complaining in front of the said's acquaintance aka his empoyer.

Hobeom couldn't help but laughing at that, clearly the guy in front of him doesn't know Yoongi. That's more interesting he thought. Very interesting.