Guilts

"What are you thinking about hyung? You look restless"

Yoongi asks Hobeom when he sees him lost in thought sitting in the couch in their rest room. Hobeom looks distracted nowadays and Yoongi notices he's always in dazed or sometimes lost his focus.

Hobeom weakly smiles at Yoongi, his meeting with Bang PD last two weeks really bothered him. Guilts, worries, sorry and all those emotions keep puzzling in his mind. All those questions and wonders jumbled  around asking what will happen if only their secret got exposed. Hobeom is partly responsible for that and he feels the guilts is slowly eating him up. He doesn't realise he's only staring at Yoongi not answering the younger's question.

"Hey, hyung"

Yoongi snaps his fingers bringing back Hobeom's attention to him

"What happened? Are you okay? You need rest you've been working too hard. I will ask Bang PD to give you rest for few days alright?"

He holds the other's shoulders slowly massaging him hoping all the restlessness and uneasiness lifted off from his kind hyung.

"No, it's okay Yoongi~ya, I'm fine"

Hobeom tries to smile. He knows it's obviously a fake smile. He has been working in Big Hit since the day the three boys were still in trainee. He has been appointed as BTS's main manager and mainly responsible to act as Yoongi's personal manager. From seeing the young boys blooming beautifully into who they are now, to experience their period of maturity in making songs from their debut until up to this days, he knows he's too attached to the boys especially Yoongi.

"I'm sorry Yoongi" he unconsciously says to him while patting his back slow.

"I'm sorry for hiding it all from you"

the thought that he can't say it out loud.

"I'll go first, got something to do. Sejin will send you home today" he quickly gets up and leaves Yoongi all confused and dumbfounded.

*******

"Please don't say anything if that kid comes okay, I trust you hyung"

Hobeom meets Taehoon, police officer who was in charged with the case two years ago.

"You can trust me Beom~ah, we've known each other for years but sometimes I pity him, he came here almost everyday asking for updates and any progress about his brother in law's death. He never gives up but don't worry, we will keep the secrets away"

he pats Hobeom's shoulders assuring him their secrets will be safe in their possession. Hobeom nods his head. He hands out envelops containing their payment before heading out from the station, hiding his face clearly unnoticed one Jeon Jungkook standing few metres away from them and saw all the interaction that had just happened.

"It's Yoongi's manager"

he whispers to himself, mind jumble with questions and curiosities.

"So, Big Hit really have connection to this?"

The moment he just saw increases his certainty over Big Hit's involvement with the case. The police officers really did receive money from cooperating with the company.

Jungkook sighs, he is upset but one thing for real now, he know he can't trust no one especially those related with Big Hit, not even Min Yoongi.

He checks over the picture he took from the interaction just now, a new proof to fight for the justice. It's almost there. He is sure of that and until the time to come, he will work harder to reveal everything for Jaehwan, for Seokjin and for himself.

*******

Seokjin stays in his house with Grandma Hwang and Jungkook to spend time with them after 2 weeks he has been busy with Yoongi. He plans to cook them a lot of food, brings out Grandma Hwang and Jungkook for short trips and cherishe their time together.

He feels it's been too long since he's staying with them. It's not easy actually, to leave Yoongi's alone in his house. The whipped man whines that he's gonna be alone, being so sulky, purposely injured himself, making all mess, jokingly mad and all the endless lists he made to avoid Seokjin staying out of his house but Seokjin knows he will understand him even though now not only an hour he left, Yoongi has called him 3 times and sent him 27 messages. Is this the same person he knew months ago?

"Jungkook, I miss you"

he hugs his brother who had just back from his college, tight. Jungkook looks skinnier now, where is his chubby brother.

"My baby is not eating well? What happened? Are you okay kookie?" he continuously asks him worried over the obvious weight lost from his brother.

"Here, I already cooked your favourite food, lamb skewer and tteobokki, Grandma has eaten earlier. Come on"

he grabs his arms and push him to sit down on the chair. Seeing Seokjin with his happy face and brighter side makes his stomach churns, what if Seokjin knows Big Hit is related to his painful memories? What will happen if Yoongi choose his company over Seokjin? He misses seeing all smiley faces carved in his brother's face.

"Hyung"
he calls him contemplating on what to say.

"Urm"
Seokjin hums, serving Jungkook with a bowl of rice and side dishes.

Jungkook grabs his hand to sit across him looking at his brother's cheerful face.

"Can I ask you something?" He begins.

"What's wrong baby? You look bothered, got problem with your school, your friend?"

Seokjin looks worried, he holds his brother's hand and massage it softly.

"No, nothing happened just..just listen hyung, I wanna ask you and please just answer me, don't ask anything else. Hyung, what if one day, someone close to you got exposed betraying you, how will you react to that?"

He tries to twist the question over, making it less obvious. Seokjin stops, hands hesitatedly patting on Jungkook's hand

"What do you mean?"
"Just answer me hyung, I'm just curious that's all" he laughs trying to ease the tense.

"Well, I don't know why you're asking this but if someone dear to me ended up betraying me perhaps the most logical thing to do is asking for their explaination and judge from there, it will hurt so much but time will heal right, I am not a saint to easily forgive and forget but I'm not an evil either to avenge them back. Why Kook? Are you sure you're good?"

Jungkook nods, he just wants to listen to Seokjin's raw opinion if one day Seokjin has to face someone like Yoongi who ends up betraying his love.

"I don't want you to get hurt anymore hyung, but just know I will always be with you. Now I'm hungry let me eat all of this"

he smiles letting go Seokjin's hands from him. Deep inside he hopes Yoongi has no whatsoever relation to this, maybe the pain will hurt less.

ㄱㅅ
Thank you. This is a filling chapter to support some parts. Love you^^