Thankful

Seokjin never thought he will get himself into Min Yoongi's life. Funny how he didn't know him as a popular musician not even his status as a nation rebel in their country, the newest discovery he doesn't even know the same Min Yoongi is the biggest sap for him. It's as if everything he did is too precious for Min Yoongi. Yoongi treats him like he is the one and only person exists in his life. Min Yoongi is too whipped he thought not that he hates it. Seokjin loves it.

Jungkook did not against their relationship neither he gives attention to them, the kid is too difficult to convince.

" I know you still don't trust him, kook, but can you give him a chance? Can you give me chance?"

He asked a confused Jungkook once they stayed in the restaurant after Yoongi left them attend meeting with the music management this afternoon. Yoongi met him to tell about their relationship, Jungkook is anxious he wanted the best for Seokjin but he doesn't want to hurt him by disagreeing with the blooming relationship. Yoongi obviously doesn't need his approval but he did warn Yoongi to not ever hurt his brother or he will hunt his life.

"I can't say that I will fully support you and Yoongi yet but I'm happy for you hyung. By the way, I really mean what I said to him, he hurts you and he's done for me"

Jungkook's face is all determined and serious. Seokjin extends his hand and grabs his veiny hand, caresses it softly. Since when Jungkook becomes so big and muscular like this, he's mouthing thank you to Jungkook for being so understanding over their relationship. He knows Jungkook is not over with Jaehwan's accident. Both Jungkook and him need closure, they need to let Jaehwan go with justice and fair judgement. It's just that Seokjin is too busy working here and there to support his family that he regrets it a lot leaving the case to the authorities. He hopes Jaehwan forgives him for that part.

Seokjin is grateful he's having many supportive people with him now. Kim Jungkook and Min Yoongi. The two protective people that Seokjin really loves and appreciates, or sometimes jokingly annoyed because they are too overprotective. Still he feels happy to have them around his life.

Grandma Hwang, Hobeom hyung, Namjoon and Hoseok are all happy with them, the company also give full support towards him, they don't want to interfere with Yoongi's personal life as long as it did not affect his career.

6 months into relationship, there is no Min Yoongi without Kim Seokjin and vice versa. Their loves keeps growing each and every days. The relationship is built based on loves and trusts between both of them and Yoongi knows he has to share his biggest secret to Seokjin. He has to tell him the whole stories so his heart can be at ease. Especially when Jin said he's ready to share everything with him now.

"I think I'm ready to tell you about my past, Yoongichi"

Seokjin begins. Hands fiddles on his lap.

Seokjin reveals every bits about his past stories, about his late husband Kim Jaehwan, how his passing affects his whole life this two years, about his fears of being crowded when he can't trust no one.

Few times he paused, hiccuped with words, hands trembling, the scars are too deep but Seokjin trusts Yoongi, he believes him with his whole heart. If Kim Jaehwan is his past Min Yoongi is his present and future.

Yoongi keeps on listening, he fondles Seokjin's hands softly but firmly. Seokjin is now in crying mess, eyes swollen with tears sobbing to reminisce his hurtful memories but Yoongi stays with him, he cups the other's face, sweeping away the stray hairs from his forehead.

"thank you for telling me baby, I'm sorry I don't know how much pain you went through that I treated you bad before this, I'm sorry baby but thank you for trusting me. You can cry, cry as much as you want because I promise you I'll always be here with you. I will always stay with you, love you with my whole heart to fill the void in your heart. I love you, love you so much that I promise I will never hurt you"

Yoongi pats his cheeks, hands wiping the tears on Seokjin's soft skins. Yoongi's words are careful, Yoongi's eyes are soft staring at him, Yoongi promises him with care, Yoongi is now the assurance of his heart, this Yoongi is his Yoongi now.

Seokjin smiles and suddenly jumps onto him straddling his legs. Gone the tears that is now slowly dried on his face, left with a sneaky Seokjin grinning widely while massaging his shoulders firmly. His ass is now grinding on Yoongi's crotch. Yoongi coughs. This is not what he expected.

" urm baby.."

He suddenly cannot find his words, overwhelmed with a sudden attack from Seokjin.
Seokjin faces him with different expression, he's smirking to him and licks his lower lips repeatedly while continuously grinding onto his lap. His face is too alluring and sexy, they can feel the sudden sexual tension around them. Yoongi is totally done with the flirts. He is not used to this version of Seokjin but he is always prepared for this.

"you asked for this, baby"

he whispers and blows his ears softly.

ㄱㅅ
Okay...what's next?? I don't know don't know @~@