Let Me

"Jinnie, baby"

Yoongi is still unmoving in between of his legs. The thick cums seeping down Seokjin's hole makes his cock hard again, added with Seokjin's satisfied moans when both of them reach their climax together. He goes back to Seokjin's lips kissing him softly feeling slightly guilty because he doesn't want to force his exhausted lover for another round. He's gonna have to take care of his problem alone.

Seokjin hugs him dearly receiving the kiss and feeling the bulge throbbing on his stomach. How considerate his lover is for not making any moves yet aside from the kiss. Perhaps he has to take over from here. He's fine with pleasuring Yoongi again.

He pushes Yoongi's body who is hovering him so he lies down on the back.

"Baby w-what"

"Shhh.."

he interrupts him by biting on his lips, slowly down to his shoulder, his abs, his navel before licking the hard cock on the side earning a hiss from sensitive Yoongi.

"Baby, it's okay" Yoongi tries to stop even though his arousal is peeking high now

"No..I want it l, let me do this"

Seokjin gives his lover's cock few kitten licks, slurping the girth and long member. His hands fondles on the balls, massaging and gripping it sensually. Eyes not looking away from Yoongi. In one action, he swallows the thick cock in one gulp, making Yoongi hisses louder. His hands gripping on Seokjin's hair pulling him deeper.

"So big Yoongi"

he says once he's taking his breath out, deliberately making a pop sound from licking the cock. He's back to blowing cool breath against the throbbing dick jokingly says

"I thought you'll break me when you fuck me, it's so big I'm all sore"

Yoongi groans, Seokjin's sexy voice sends direct pleasure to his stomach, his hard cock is begging for release.

"fuck, baby quick take it in your mouth, wanna see your pretty lips around my cock."

Jin obeys and moans around the cock, he swallows it all, he can feel it deep in his throat, the vibration makes his own dick twich and hips bucking up involuntarily.

he gags slightly, hands playing around Yoongi's pales toned thighs as he continuously bops his head up and down his cock. Yoongi can feel the pleasure coming, he thrusts his cock into Seokjin's throat and warns him as he almost comes

"Baby, I'm almost there"

"Nope"

Seokjin purposely stops as he wants Yoongi to comes inside him. He lets go of Yoongi's legs and straddles above him, quickly aligning his entrance into Yoongi's cock and sink it at once.

"Argh"

both of them moans at Seokjin's sudden attack.

The angle makes him feel fuller, he wants to pleasure Yoongi as much as he did. He bounces on his cock slow, up and down. Yoongi can feel the tight warmth hole back to enveloping his member, his hands quickly holding Seokjin's waist to balance him. Seokjin's thighs trembling as he sits on the cock. The pleasure makes him lost in his own world, eyes shutting close, his hands bracing on Yoongi's hips.

"Yoongi, so big, want you"

he sexily says makes Yoongi more excited with this new version of his lover. Seokjin is so good in bed. He is so lucky. He teases him, hands pinching on the other's pink nipples earning mewls from him, heaving on the lust.

He gasps out lout when Yoongi suddenly rolls his hips, bucking up to fuck Seokjin deeper. The angle makes him feel so good. Yoongi never stops whispering praises on him. He nods eagerly following the rhythm, his own ass rolling inside Yoongi.

He picks up the pace, bouncing harder and deeper, sinking down his ass the same time Yoongi thrust into him, precums is smearing out.

"Yoongichi, come in me"

Yoongi doesn't last longer as he releases deep inside Seokjin, feeling his high slowly coming down. He touches Seokjin's red wet cock, stroking him fast with him keeps bouncing on his cock to help the other comes when Seokjin finally bursts, back arching and crying shamelessly when his cums spilled into Yoongi's hands and his stomach. His breath heaving fast, plopping down on Yoongi's front trying to catch his breath. Seokjin is drifting to sleep while Yoongi is patting his back slowly.

They're all exhausted, sticky and wet but the feeling is mutual and it's love.

ㄱㅅ
I'm so done, I don't know anymore^^
Thank you for enjoying this so far, please excuse my poor writing skills huuu