Call 2 : Good Morning, I Guess

[ Misun ]

"Hello?"

I said as I picked up my ringing phone.

"Song Misun! Your principal called me just now saying that you're always late and that you'll get kicked out soon if you don't fix your habit. Your scores arent't even great!"

I sighed, regretting not seeing the caller ID before picking up.

"I want you to not cause troubles anymore and arrive earlier! If your principal called me saying that you have been kicked out, I'm really gonna disown you."

"Yes, mom, I get it.." I sighed again when my mom hung up.

It has been two days but no one has called yet, and Ms Jung has been looking at me with those 'you-will-get-expelled-soon-haha' look. It seemed like I would really get expelled.

I was already in 12th grade so getting expelled would be my last wish ever or actually I would never wish for that. I could damage my parents' names since they owned a big company in Seoul.

Maybe I should wait a little longer. I mean, of course people won't call that fast, most of them just walk past by the flyer and don't give a single damn about it.

And it is a stupid job after all.

It was Ms Jung's class and just like always, she gave me glares and those 'hey-you-soon-to-be-expelled-student' looks. I just rolled my eyes everytime my eyes met hers.

What made the situation worse was when my phone rang so loud in the middle of the silent class. I had forgotten to put it in a silent mode.

"It's a nice song, Misun, but it would be nicer if you turn off your phone." Said my class leader. I ignored her and told Ms Jung that I needed to pick up the call because it was 'important'. Before she could answer I was already out of the class.

It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"O-Oh, you're aㅡ um, yeah, hi."

I don't recognize his voice but I do know that it's a he.

"May I know who this is?"

"Yeah, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I saw the flyer.."

I think I know where this is going.

"I think I'm suitable for the job."

"You must really have nothing to do at home, sir."

"Not really and I'm not a 'sir'. I'm still 17."

"Okay then, Jungkook-ssi, I guess you'll be calling me on 6:30 starting from tomorrow."

"I don't need to past tests or something right?"

"Of course not. What kind of tests should I give you? You just have to call me on mornings."

"Right, but usually jobs have somekind of tests before accepting someone, right? Or.."

"Not all jobs."

"Can you tell me your name? I need to know your name because um, I need to call you and stuff.. and you know, umㅡ"

I cut him off with a chuckle. He seemed cute, he was definitely a shy type of boy, from the way he talked.

"My name is Song Misun. Call me Misun, and if you want to, you can call me babe, alright?"

I could hear him clearing his throat from the other line.