Call 10 : Hangover and Back Home

[ Jungkook ]

I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had in my entire life. I looked around, no need to observe my surroundings because I instantly recognized my own room. Despite my bad hangover, I tried to recall what happened last night.

"Jeon Jungkook, truth or dare?"

I gulped.

Sujin was looking at me with an amused expression, and so was everyone else.

"Truth..?" I answered, unsure.

That's the safest answer.

"Who's your crush?" I gaped at the question and shook my head, refusing to answer. "That means he has one! If you don't want to answer, you have to do the dare. The dare is, you have to kiss her, right now."

That is even worse!

And in the end, I decided to just drink the vodka in one shot. I have never tasted alcohol before and I, do not like the taste of it. I could already feel myself getting light headed in only a few minutes.

Oh God.

Things got a little blurry after that, but I remembered them asking me more questions.

"Jungkook, truth or dare?"

I blinked, trying to stay sober. I could already see the world spin and I couldn't see everyone else clearly. It was either they were blurry, or I could see two of them.

"Um... dare.." I spoke.

"I dare you to... what should I make you do? Guys, help me!" A guy said, I couldn't even recognize his voice anymore.

"You should make him do something weird!"

"Yeah, I mean, he's Jeon Jungkook, you'll never see him do anything weird unless he's drunk, right?"

"Maybe that's the reason why he never attends to parties before this!"

"If that's true, that would be funny! Look at him, he only drank two shots but he's already drunk."

"Jeon Jungkook, I dare you kiss the most beautiful girl in this room!"

I frowned, blinking. I poured myself another big glass of vodka and drank it in one shot.

My head is gonna burst.

"Aw, you're no fun, Jungkook."

"Just wait, maybe we'll see something when he's super drunk."

.

"Do a lap dance for us, Jungkook!"

I heaved a sigh and poured myself my fifth full glass of vodka.

I could hear everyone groan but I could care less. Did they expect me to do their crazy dares? If only they toned down the dares, I would've done at least one.

"He chose to refuse again. Such a loser."

"Guys, guys, that's enough." I heard Sujin said, worry tinted in her voice. She placed a hand on my back, making me realize that I was sweating the whole time. "Jungkook, why don't you go home, huh? Namjoon will drive you home, don't worry."

I remembered Namjoon hyung helping me to get into his car.

"You remember your address, right?" Asked Namjoon hyung. I was on the verge of passing out so I only nodded. I was sure that he saw me nodding my head because he didn't say anything afterwards.