Call 17 : Video And Falling

[ Misun ]

"Up for a walk to the park?"

He went quiet for a while and wore a sad smile. "I can't. Maybe next time?"

I sighed, "What were you up to these days?" I asked. He looked apologetic, seemed like he noticed that I was talking about how we rarely talked anymore. "Aren't we friends, Jungkook?"

"We are but I... I was stuck in the library after school, studying, and I studied again at home for a bit. You know I can't lose my scholarship." Jungkook said. Without us realizing it, we were already walking out of the convenience store, towards an unknown direction.

"But I miss talking to you. Just a moment, please?"

I'm just scared that we'll lose contact someday.

Jungkook went quiet again but in the end, he nodded. "Okay, just for a little while."

There was a comfortable silence between us as we walked towards a nearby park. No one talked, none of us wanted to. We were just enjoying the silence and the cool breeze of that night as we walked side by side.

"Should we sit on the swings?" I asked Jungkook, eyes sparkling. I really loved swings ever since I was little.

"Sure." Jungkook smiled, seeing my childish reaction towards a playground. "You're so childish."

"So what if I am?" I stuck my tongue out at him and ran to the swing set.

I sat on one of the swings. Seeing Jungkook just standing, leaning his back onto a pole a few feet away from me, I waved at him and pointed at the swing beside me. "Come." He walked towards the swing without even arguing, he sat on it and started swinging along with me.

"Oh." I suddenly stopped swinging, making Jungkook stop too and looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

I pretended to take something out of my pocket and made a finger heart, sending it to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't say anything, he looked like he couldn't find any words to say. He just gulped.

I laughed. So this is what he looks like whenever I told him a pick up line, he doesn't know how to react.

"I'm joking. Here," I handed him one of my ice cream.

"For me?" He pointed at himself.

"If it's not for you then I wouldn't be giving it to you right now."

"Right, thanks." He took the ice cream and started to open the plastic pouch. After opening the packaging, he returned it to me, "Here."

I frowned, confused. But I let him exchange his ice cream with mine, wondering what he was up to. "Eat it, what are you waiting for?" He said.

"What about you?"

He opened the plastic packaging and ate the ice cream. I then noticed what he was trying to do. He was trying to open the packaging for me! I chuckled.

How adorable.

[ Jungkook ]

I looked at Misun, eating my ice cream. "What? Why are you laughing?" I raised my eyebrows, wondering why she was looking at me while laughing. "Do I have ice cream on my face?"

Misun chuckled again. "No, nothing. How are you? I mean, I haven't heard about you for a while now. We only talked about useless stuff."

I shrugged, "Just like usual. I haven't slept for three days and I feel like dying."