Call 11 : Gloss Cafe

[ Misun ]

It has been two weeks ever since I've last talked with Jungkook.

To be honest, I miss him so much.

I wasn't mad at him anymore, I forgave him. But I was still disappointed. There was no reason for me to talk to him anymore, so in the last two weeks, we've never even talked. I've heard news of him from Taehyung, but there was nothing special. He looked stressed, but he told Taehyung that it was because of studying.

Yeah, he told me before that he was always stressed. Studying hard to keep his grades as high as possible was one of the reasons since he entered his school with scholarship.

I've also gotten closer to Taehyung. He was always there whenever I needed comfort, not Jungkook anymore, sadly.

He isn't a rebound of Jungkook, but he's my genuine best friend.

"Tae~" I greeted when Taehyung picked up the call. "How did your math test go?"

"Sunny~" He mocked my tone, followed with a chuckle. "It went bad. I couldn't understand anything you taught me last night."

"Hey, you told me you understood everything last night."

Taehyung laughed, "That, I didn't understand anything but I was super tired so I lied so I could end the video chat faster and sleep."

I clicked my tongue, "You littleㅡ I mean, I'm not even surprised."

He chuckled. "How about you, though? How did your physics test go?"

I hummed, "Great, but whatever."

Ever since I moved back in with my parents, my scores got better. Like I said, the maids watch me study and do my homework which was scheduled. I need to study for at least three hours a day, my parents get to choose the subject and it's usually the subject I lack in. Such as physics.

Ms Jung hasn't bothered me ever since I arrived at school earlier and got my scores higher. I was already at the top five of my class because I studied everyday.

"Do you want to meet today?" Asked Taehyung.

I grinned sheepishly, he always knew when I need some time to refresh my mind. "You bet. I wanna play some video games at your place."

"Would your parents let you?"

"Nah, but whatever. I'll just tell them that I need to do a project at a friend's house."

I also told Taehyung about my family, taking the risk. But unexpectedly, he didn't care at all about my family background. He told me that as long as I'm a great friend, it doesn't matter to him if I'm rich or poor. He told me that he wouldn't use me for my money, instead, he would use my knowledge.

That's why he calls me everytime he doesn't understand a subject. I never minded that though, I just laugh whenever he calls.

I decided to trust him for now, and he did do what he said. He never borrowed money from me, not wanting me to think negatively about him.

"Okay then, see you after school! Love you," Said Taehyung, "But I love myself more."

I laughed, "Yeah, yeah, shower yourself with love, hun. See you at 4."

I ended the call.

I've been... great. For this past two weeks, I've been okay. It's just... I felt like something was missing. And I hate to admit that the 'something' was Jungkook.

Yeah, I still liked him.

I missed his soothing voice, his laugh. I missed the good times when he sang songs to me, and his cute reactions whenever I flirted with him.