Call 8 : My Neighbour's Dog

[ Jungkook ]

Taehyung hyung had called me and told me to come to a certain grocery store to hang with him and his friend. I stood up from my bed and took my black hoodie.

Let's just pray so I won't get lost on the way there.

I mean, I don't wanna get lost, be a homeless, and die in a cardboard box as a home.

I didn't bring money so I wouldn't buy anything there or else I won't be able to save up. I shouldn't buy anything carelessly, shouldn't I?

I was at my front door of my cheap apartment when I suddenly got a call from an unknown number. I just ignored it but they sent me a message.

Unknown Number :
Jungkook, it's me! Sujin!
Pick up, okay?

I widened my eyes and immediately called the number. When I heard the voice from the other side, it was really Sujin.

"Hey, Jungkook!" She greeted.

"H-Hey, what's up?" I tried to act cool as possible but failed when I stuttered. I facepalmed. "Where did you get my number?"

"From Namjoon, and he got it from Taehyung. By the way, I made a chocolate cake and I decided to invite my friends here. Do you wanna come? Our classmates are here too!"

My thoughts suddenly went to Taehyung hyung. "I can't, maybe nextㅡ"

"Aw, come on, Jungkook! It will be fun!" She pleaded. I didn't know whether I should choose to go with her or with Taehyung hyung. Taehyung was the one who invited me first but...

"Alright, I'll come."

"Yay! I'll send you the address right away. See you!"

As I ended the call, I went upstairs to take a nice shower. I wore my clothes andㅡ

"Shoot! I forgot toㅡ" I immediately informed Taehyung hyung that I couldn't come.

Sorry, hyung. Just this once.

Ugh, I feel like a jerk.

In the end, I really went to Sujin's small gathering.

Sujin did texted me the address but I couldn't figure out where the location was so I asked people, but the directions they gave were unclear. So I called her and asked for directions. Although I nearly peed myself before pressing the call button.

Yes, I am that nervous around the girl I like.

She directed me to her house and the gates were opened. I saw a bunch of shoes laying outside, meaning that people has already arrived. When I went inside, eyes were all on me.

Ugh, I hate being in the center of attention.

"Jungkook!" Sujin greeted.

"Sujin, you really invited Jungkook?" A girl who I recognized as a classmate said. "I didn't think that he would really come! Last semester someone invited him for a house party but he didn't show up."

Am I supposed to apologize?

I mean, I didn't even know who hosted the party so I see no point of me going there.

"Uh.." I gave her an awkward smile.

"Yeah, I invited him. Come on guys, don't pressure him to much." Sujin said and gave me a reassuring smile. "Jungkookie, make yourself feel at home and have a cake. It's in the kitchen."