Chapter 3- The Hunt

The Hunt

It was friday already, we were gonna stay the weekend with Ezra and Eli. We hadn't told our parents that Eli had come to stay cause then they'd get suspicious. Brook wanted to stay to further investigate 'the truth'. I knew she was planning something, and me being her best friend I'd go along of course. I was kinda interested in knowing the truth but sometimes certain things were better left unsaid and I was feeling that way about Eli, whatever his story was was better between him and Ezra.  

We still got that creepy feel from Eli but we or Brook had become more accepting of it ,he seemed nice enough. But every time I thought of Brooks words; serial killers seem nice too until they kill you! They rang in my head unintentionally of course.  

Ugh social studies one of my worst subjects Ezra always had to help me with my homework. There was this one kid that sat behind me who was possibly the most annoying person on the planet. His name is Mason, he always called me by my last name like we were military or something.  

"Hey Lucas still a virgin?" he asked me.  

"Mason your an asshole, why would I wanna lose my virginity to a pig like you."  

"Cause I'll make it worth your while."  

"Mason remember my friend Brook?"  

"Yea why does she want some of this too!"  

"You wish she did but when she finds out what you just said to me she'll rip your head off and eat your eye balls."  

"What is she your body guard I know she's a bitch but she can get it too." he smiled.  

"I'll be sure to text her that too." I said pulling out my phone.  

"Tell her I'm available tonight."  

This kid was an idiot Brook would rip him a new one and I'd be all to happy to watch. I opened my phone and started texting.

This mason kid is being an asshole. He's talking shit about he wants to take my virginity and that your a bitch but you can get it too.

Xoxo A

I pressed send and waited. 10 minutes later my phone vibed twice. It was Brook and Ezra figures she'd tell him they took my virginity extremely serious.

I'll be there when you get out he's gonna get it!!!!!! He won't even think of your virginity when I'm done with him!!!

Xoxo B

The next one

We'll be there!

{E}

Ezra was pisst oh man, I know how can I tell there was only one exclamation point but with Ezra that's all you needed to know. But this kid deserved it, it wasn't just me but almost every girl in school had to put up with his crap cause it would be illegal to kill him. So as far as feeling bad went... I didn't.

The bell rang and I got up and Mason got up at the same time.  

"So you wanna take my offer it's a good one" he winked. I rolled my eyes and held my tongue cause I knew Brook would have him. I've never seen Ezra fight he didn't seem the type but I had a feeling he could throw down if needed not that I thought it would get that far.  

I walked out the room and right in front of the door waited Brook, Ezra and Eli, when he said we I automatically assumed he meant him and Brook not Eli. Right behind me Mason walked out.  

"You son of a BITCH!! Ima kill you! You think I was a bitch before that's just cause we never met!" Brook got less than an inch from his face spitting her words at him.