Epilogue

Epilogue

I was glad to have my tenth grade behind me at last. Possibly one of the craziest school year anyone would have had. Thinking about it I felt a new sense of confidence in myself for even making it through such a year.

“You guys ready?” Ezra said.

We all sat in the parking lot at the school. It was first the first day of Brook and my junior year. I was just glad we could spend the summer with all of our troubles behind us.  Our next journey now was finish school and see if Brook was ready to become one of us.

It took a lot of time to get used to Eli and Colten switching off one me. When they were conversing with each other you could see Eli’s eyes going back and forth. All of Colten’s  ‘gifts’ were still in place, which surprised me, but he still spoke to me in my head like always. I think the funnies parts were when they conversations aloud when we were at home. Sometimes they argued, and other times they spoke about random things. It was both amusing and scary.

This life was new, but it felt like I have been in it my whole life. I didn’t know what the future held for me or any of us, but I know that there is a lot more to find out about this world and I was going to find it one way or the other. There were four more Soul Seers like me out there, and I wanted to meet them. There was a whole history out there and now it was my history.

Soon I kept telling myself. Soon I would find graduate and be able to travel and find the others like me. The battle was behind us and now we were able to live the life we set out for once we decided to become of another world. Our lives belonged to us again.

“Let’s do it.” Brook said.