Chapter 20- Two Hearts

Two Hearts

Colten POV

She was finally understanding. So many years I have been watching and watching. This was exactly how I remember it. Her eyes were so full of passion as her heart fell in love. But I still saw them, clear as day, she still loved Eli. And nothing would change that. Her heart would only split in two as our love triangle between the two realms came into place. I had so many years of life and death and only in death have I found my life's love.

My visions were limited with love. I couldn't see how it would end. They became very confusing after a while, just flashes of pictures. None that made sense.

Here came the next one... in about a minute she would be confused and tell me she had to leave and run right through me. I'd follow just like I always have. She would run home and need reassurance of her feelings for Eli and she would get it like a ton of bricks weighing down her heart.

She opened her mouth but I cut her off.

"I know." I said weakly as I gave her a kiss on the cheek and let her go.

It was over. I felt an amazing relief. My vision did not do that moment justice. She was gone in a heartbeat, but it was there. She was going to love me. There was something about our future I could not understand. I asked over and over who she would chose all my mind would show me is pictures like a camera. Her crying, her screaming, then my mind would just black out.

I followed her home to make sure she was safe as always. There he was, Eli. Her knight in shinning armor. He was worried about her like he always was. He would never say a thing to her, he wanted her to tell him willingly whatever was going on with her. I couldn't dislike him, he did love her like he should... like I would if I had the chance. Eli was starting to know something was going on. My mind was coming into another vision... he was going to ask her if there was someone else. She would think of what to tell him and that would be his time to know that she was a Soul Seer. This would happen in two weeks tops, so I had to let her know. She would have to tell him everything, the time was coming when everything would fall into place.

After Eli was pulled away to discuss more strategy Addi went to find Ezra who was with Brook. Ezra I knew had skeletons in his closet he didn't want anyone to know about. I didn't intend on telling Addi, but I thought he should let out the things he was carrying around for so many years. I could see it now... he never would tell anyone, but he was a good person so I couldn't dislike him anymore than I could dislike Eli. More events began to show themselves as she asked him to talk privately.

It was Brook she was becoming jealous. This wasn't good, but it was fixable.

Addi POV

"Ezra? Can we walk?" I asked him as I stood in the doorway. I could feel myself coming out of place as my emotions tried to find out what was happening. He nodded and got up. Brook wasn't looking to happy though. I wanted to ask why but it would have to wait until I came back something wasn't right.

I didn't take him all the way to the forest, only out of hearing range.

"What's happening?" he asked me.

"Ezra this is not about Elfin. Remember the whole thing about falling in love with Eli? How does that work?"

Ezra shrugged "I don't know. It could be different for everyone. With the way yours happened it was like an instant thing with him while your heart adjusted itself to him. Why what's the matter?"

"I feel it again Ezra. I don't understand how it is happening. But I feel like It is doing it again, but for someone else."

Ezra looked confused "What do you mean someone else? So what you don't love Eli anymore?"