Chapter 7- New Girl

New Girl

Ugh it was Monday and time for school again. Brook was already up and showered. I was still trying to convince my body to get out of bed, it wasn't going well. Someone had knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Brook shouted while in her towel looking for clothes.

Ezra walked in and stopped "Never mind" he said and turned around.

"Wait what happened?" I asked him

"Nothing I was gonna ask if you guys were ready so we can actually be on time, but your not even out of bed." he said and walked out. I just hated my school so much I wanted to lay in bed and pretend to be sick or actually be sick whichever, but Brook would kill me. The only way we were aloud to stay at Ezra's whenever we wanted was if we attended school every single freaking day, but it was so worth it. I moaned and pushed the covers off of me and went to the bathroom.

"Brook can you pick out my outfit please, make sure it's cute." I shouted from the bathroom, I wasn't up for anything today. I showered maybe ten minutes extra just letting the warm water run on my skin thinking of the weekend past. It was the longest of my life but the most interesting ever. I got out and combed my hair I think I liked wavy hair for today so I put some hair gel and went to go change. Brook had picked out a dress today, my skin tight yellow one that just covered my butt and gray capri tights. I went with green converses today. I was the last one to get ready so they all waited for me in the living room.

"I'm ready." I exclaimed walking in.

"Finally! We might actually be on time today." Ezra said. I just stuck my tongue out.

We made it to first period exactly five seconds before the bell rang. The teacher looked at me and Brook like we were lost. We just smiled as she checked our names off.

"Ok everyone we have a new student today." Ms. Hoffman said. There was a pretty blonde girl standing next to her. The guys stared at her and Brook and I looked at each other and flipped our hair; she kept doing every ten seconds. "This is Austin Danes" Austin seriously?!?

I raised my hand. I already didn't like her. "Yes Addi" the teacher said.

"Austin? Isn't that a boys name?" the class laughed and the blonde rolled her eyes.

"Addison that's not very nice, it's her first day."

"It was just a question" I said innocently

Ms. Hoffman sighed "Sorry Austin. Addison and Brooklyn are probably the least pleasant students in school. Please take a seat, the only one left is next to our other new student" she pointed to the seat right next to Eli. My heart sank into my stomach she was without a doubt going to hit on him. Her eyes widened when she saw who was in the seat next to her. Ezra laughed quietly, I flicked him off.

"Hi" I heard her say to Eli, I looked over and he just gave a quick smile at her and looked away. It was time for sleep. I rested my head on my back pack and closed my eyes.

"Wake up." Brook pushed me. I picked my head up and the bell was about to ring.

When we were getting up I heard her talking again"Hey I know you're new too, but do you think you can help me find my next class?" she asked Eli. I stared at them trying to decided weather I wanted to laugh or cry. Then he looked up at us then me, I was gonna go with laughing.

" Sorry" he said "but I don't know the school that well either, you should ask the teacher" he replied to her and walked towards us.

Later that week she attempted to talk to him again "Hey... Eli I was wondering what you were doing for lunch." Ugh she was pathetic I just wanted to scream at her.