Chapter 5- Greatest Idea Ever!!

Greatest Idea Ever!

"Um sure." He put his arm out and I took it as we walked out the front  door. This was odd why outside? Earlier flashed into my head again and I cringed for a second, Ezra looked at me strange. "You ok " he asked

"Yea sorry just flashed back to before this kinda reminds me of it." I admitted. 

"Sorry you saw that really wish I was paying closer attention. You two should have talked to me." 

"You would have just lied." 

"I like to think I wouldn't have, but yea I wanted to ask you something." 

"Ok?..." 

"What... No how do you feel about Eli?" Oh boy great how was supposed to answer that? He confused me for some reason and I felt scared of him sometimes but... I still liked him around but I didn't know him enough to say hey I like this guy. I don't know if it was his looks or something else. Then there was that awful feeling I got when he was kissing the hooker I just wanted to die.That one I cant explain away and when he hugged me I think I liked it, I think he liked it more though. 

"Wow! To tell you the truth I really have no idea when I'm around him I feel I guess confused, I don't know. Why?" 

"Just wondering." he lied, he was still a shitty liar but I didn't call him out on it I don't think I wanted to find out the truth anymore for tonight, I'd call him on it another day. 

"Ok... That's a weird thing to wonder but was that it?" 

"For now, but I just also wanted to walk with you. I talked to Brook now I just wanted to talk to you. So...Brook." 

"Yea i know, she was pretty upset about it." 

"I just never imagined Brook in love especially me." he laughed 

"Yea how do you feel about her though?" 

"I always liked her" he smiled "Her attitude, her I don't need anyone so fuck off face, she's something else really" he smiled "but I do like her very much, love is hard to say for me because we haven't been on that level I guess." 

I nodded my head "That's understandable as long as you don't completely shut her out, and Ezra if you don't feel the same please just tell her instead of lying ok." 

He nodded "I promise." 

"So when are you gonna tell me why you really asked me about Eli?" 

He laughed "Can't get nothing past you guys, but maybe a little later, when I think about it some more." 

Great he was gonna leave me in suspense, right now Eli was like my biggest mystery and Ezra had the answers but didn't think I was ready for them. 

"Ok fine maybe next week?" I asked 

"Maybe let's get back inside." 

We turned around and headed for the door, I missed talking to Ezra like this. Before Brook's parents made her go on mini weekend vacations and it would just be me and Ezra and we'd walk and talk for hours before deciding to go to the arcade. But it was always better just the three of us or now four, I don't think Eli was going anywhere soon.

We went inside and Brook and Eli were sitting at opposite ends of the living room. She was frightened of him still which I was too but I felt bad I think we just misunderstood him. I went to sit next to Brook and laid my head on her shoulder. 

"This time I'm really sleepy." Brook said. "what time is it?" 

"It's about to be four." Ezra said