◆chapter four◆

A kiss on my cheek

A kiss on my neck

A kiss on my palm

Soothes the burning pain on my skin.

I need a kiss on my heart

To cool the burning pain in my soul.

your pov.

Billie and I gather our stuff from the library and head out of the door. I need an explanation and I'm going to get one. One way or another.

"Let's go to my place," Billie says as she takes my hand and we enter into her car. I sit in the passengers seat and her music blasts from the car speakers. We drive in complete silence nothing but the music playing in our ears. I stare out the passengers window seeing the world rushing by with the passing of the car. At a stoplight, Billie grabs my hand and starts to rub it with her thumb bringing me a calming sensation. I still don't look at her though. I don't know what to think right now and I need some thoughts to myself without her beautiful face interfering. We pull up to her driveway and we both hop out of her car. She grabs my hand and takes me inside all the way to her room.

"Okay explain what the hell is going on Billie," I say sternly looking down at her sitting on the bed.

"I wish I could tell you (y/n) " she says shaking her head.

"How did you know to kiss my hand? "

"I don't know."

"Why did you give me this kiss imprint?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't seem to fucking know anything Billie!!!" I yell as I sit on the desk chair putting my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry (y/n) god, I don't know what's happening." She says coming over to me lifting my head up to look at me.

"The only thing I know is I need you with me..." she says her lips centimeters from mine.

"Then tell me one thing I know you can answer..." She looks at me nervously as I continue

"Why were your eyes glowing that night?" I say looking at her dead in the eyes.

"(Y/n)..."

"Answer the question Billie," I say cutting her off.

"I can't (y/n)," she says looking down.

"Well if you can't be honest with me then I don't know why I'm here," I say getting up ready to leave.

She grabs my arm before I can and sits me back down.

"I'm sorry (y/n) it's just going to complicate things."

"It's more complicated when you keep hiding the truth from me."

".....I'm a Siphoner," she says looking down again.

"-A what?...what the hell is that?" I say confused.

"I siphon magic or conduct it." She says quietly

"Magic...you're a witch?"

"No. I don't have magic on my own I need to Siphon it from something else."

"...Billie, I thought you were gonna be honest with me."

"I am (y/n)!!!" She says raising her voice.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me maybe it's best if you don't any way... " she says trailing off and sitting back on the bed.

"Fine Billie. Then prove it." I say challenging her.