◆chapter twenty-one◆

I'm sorry for not updating. I've been so busy and I've been coming home late a lot. Anytime I would try I wouldn't have motivation because I was too tired or wasn't feeling writing. I'll try and update more often but I understand if people stop reading lmao.

Anyway to the story

your pov.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I ask with malice answering her question with my own.

"Um I live here?" she replies.

"Well that gives me another reason to beat your ass!"

"Y/n wai-" before Billie can even finish I lunge at her full force toppling us to the wooden floors of her house.

I land a punch to the right side of her face

"That's for kidnapping me," I land a punch to the left side

"That's for holding me hostage and slowly killing me" I land a right hook to her jaw
"That's for stabbing me and landing me in a coma" I slap her across the face

"That's for shooting at me" I slap her again

"And that's for shooting at my best friend," she manages to finally push me off of her increasing my anger. I feel a course of electricity flow through my veins and it's as if I can't stop myself as I lift up my hand and Raven goes flying onto the wall as I hold her into a magical chokehold.

"Y/n you need to stop!" Billie grabs my shoulder trying to pull me back but ends up flying into the living room as her body hits the arm of the couch and she lands on the carpet.

"I-I never shot at any of you" Raven manages to choke out in short breaths.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't crush ur throat,"

"B-because I'm pregnant...F-Finneas..." my face forms into confusion and I catch a glimpse of myself in the hanging mirror on the wall next to Raven and my eyes are filled white.

"Radiamis!" Billie yells and all of a sudden I feel like I'm having the biggest headache of my life. My arm falls and Raven drops to the floor and the headache is gone as fast as it came. I look back into the mirror and my eyes are back to their natural color and the electric feeling in my body has vanished.

Raven starts to cough as I turn around to face Billie. Her face is filled with concern but also hurt.

"I'm sorry I-I don't know why I....are you okay?" I ask starting to feel teary at the thought of me hurting her. I didn't think I was capable of that.

"Let's just find some answers," she says quietly. She moves past me and grabs Raven's hand.

"We'll find out how my brother was stupid enough to get you pregnant later. But right now I wanna know who the shooter is because I know it's not you," she says as she yanks Raven up.

"I don't know what shooter you're talking about but a man named Ezekiel was here not too long ago. He was looking for a book,"

"What book?"

"Vasa Pretiosa" Raven replies.

"We need to start guarding it more carefully. Seems as if everyone wants it...and not for a good reason," Billie says.

"Yes. Yes you should. It's a very powerful and important book that can't fall into just anyone's hands,"

"Do you happen to know where this Ezekiel guy stays?" Billie asks.

"No, I do not. That's one thing I can't help you with,"

"Well, I guess we should be on our way,"

"I'm sorry to both of you. I just wanted what was best for the witches and siphoners but there could have been another way," Raven apologizes. Billie just nods her head and walks out with me behind her. Billie and I walk in silence to her car.

"Can you just drive me home?" I ask softly.

"You mean Kai's house or one of his many houses?" Billie responds in an annoyed tone while clenching her fist in her lap.

"Sure if you wanna be technical since I don't actually have a place of my own. You know not since I left my Mom's place for you," I say before facing towards the window. She starts the car and we drive in more tense silence. We soon arrive in front and I finally break the silence.

"Thanks for the ride," I say before exiting her car and walking to the front door. Before I can get the key in the lock I hear a door slam shut and see Billie speed walk up to me.

"Did I forget something?" I ask.

"Yeah you fucking did," she answers before grabbing my face and smashing her lips onto mine. My arms immediately go to her neck as her arms go down my body to my waist and pull me closer. Our lips mold together perfectly and she roughly enters my mouth without permission gripping my waist harder. Her tongue immediately dominates mine surprisingly.

All my logic flies out the window and my thoughts cloud over as I feel her body close to mine again. Our lips disconnect for air as we both breathe rapidly.

"You scared me today," she says as our breathing calms down.

"I scared myself," I turn around and unlock the front door and walk in with Billie behind me. As soon as I drop my bags I turn around and push Billie into the wall.

"I learned today it feels good to have power and it's also scary," my voice is low as I speak and my hands grip Billie's waist.

"Power can make you stupid," she replies while biting her lip. I lay soft kisses on her neck before stopping close to her ear.

"So can love,"

A/N

thanks for still reading this bs if you've made it this far.
I love you all hope you have/had a good day.
-erika 🖤