◆chapter nine◆

your pov.

beep...
beep..
Beep..
BEep…
BEEEP BEEP BEEEP BEE-
I smack the hell out of the stupid object interrupting my beautiful sleep.

Then I remember it’s Tuesday and I’ve missed too much school already.
Billie groans and shifts facing towards me.

“Morning bitch,” I greet in a raspy voice.

“Good Morning hoe,” she replies.
We both look at each other with straight faces for about 16 seconds and then burst out laughing. I start to sit up and attempt to get out of bed until Billie grabs my arm and pulls me back down.

“Five more minutes Mamas,” she pleads cuddling into the crook of my neck.

“Fine five more love,” I agree pulling her closer to me and kissing the top of her head. We stay like that for like six minutes until I finally pull away to be met with Billie’s groans again. I just roll my eyes and then grab her arm pulling her out of bed with me.

“We need to hurry up Billie I don’t want to be late,” I’m met with the rolling of Billie’s eyes, so I quickly smack her ass and run to the bathroom.

“Y/n!” she yelps running after me.
We finally finish getting ready after an hour and Finneas drops us off. We walk hand and hand to the double doors of the High School entrance.

Once we enter I’m met with bombards of people asking me how I’m doing and that they’re happy I’ve recovered. I’ve never really been popular to be honest, and I bet that if I wasn’t dating Billie no one would have even noticed I was gone. After we make it past the crowds of people I finally get to my locker.

“Hey I need to get something really quick I’ll meet you before class starts okay?” Billie says pulling me closer to her.

“Okay,” I reply and soon after Evelynn starts heading towards me causing Billie to grab my face and passionately kiss me in the middle of the hallway.

I roll my eyes at her and she just smirks and walks away.
“Hey y/n/n,” Evelynn says with sad eyes.
“Hey Eve,”
“I tried visiting you but every time I came you were either sleeping or with Billie….I’m glad you’re fully recovered though I missed you,”

“I missed you too Eve,” I reply and we just awkwardly stand there.

“Would you wanna maybe hang out after-school? We could go to Moo Moo's and get Boba like old times,” she asked me nervousness apparent in her eyes.

“Sure, why not,” I'm met with Evelynn’s pretty smile and then the bell rings.

“I'll see you after 6th period,” she says before walking in the other direction towards her classroom.

Before I turn around someone plants their hand on my shoulder causing my soul to jump out of my body. I turn around to be met with Billie’s chuckle and I roll my eyes in response. We start heading to our first period when I decide to bring up my plans.

“Hey by the way me and Eve are gonna head to Moo Moo's after school,”

“You and her alone?”she asks with suspicion.

“Yeah who else?”

“You know she obviously like you right. I don't trust her babe,” Billie says looking annoyed.

“She's been my best friend for years Billie. I'm not just gonna abandon her. She was there for me when no one was and picked me up when you-” I decide not to finish my sentence. Billie doesn't say anything after that and just keeps walking looking straight ahead. When we reach the door I quickly grab her and pull her into a quick kiss.

“You know I didn't mean it like that. I will always love you Billie okay? Even if you don't trust her… Just trust me,” I rub my thumb against her cheek and she melts under my touch. I get pulled into another kiss before we both make our way into the class as the one minute bell rings.

-
After school I make my way to my locker and put my things away before Eve walks up to me.

“You ready?” She asks. I nod and we head out to the student parking lot and hop into Evelynn's car. In about 5 minutes we are parked in front of Moo Moo's. Making our way inside I order a Taro Coconut with Boba while Eve orders a Green milk tea with lychees. Then we take a window seat sitting away from the Band Kids that come here before practice.

“So what have you been up to?” I ask since I haven't been with her much.
“Nothing much tbh. I got to be the swim teams captain though!” She exclaims with excitement

“Wow I'm so proud of you! I know you've been working towards this forever,” I genuinely smile at her and we continue to catch up on everything in our lives.

Well not EVERYTHING but you know what I mean.

“Hey wanna head back to my place. I just got the next Smash and I think I could totally kick your butt,”

“Not with your Kirby move spamming ass,” I smirk at her then we both burst out laughing. We do end up heading back to her place and when I walk in the door we’re met by Kirby.

Evelynn's cute puppy.

She hops in my arms and we all make our way to the living room.

After hours of playing smash bros Eve heads to the kitchen to get some water. I decide to get up and head to their book shelf and see if they have anything interesting I could borrow.

My eyes immediately land on a book.

vasa pretiosa

Why in the fuck does Evelynn have the book I'm meaning to be looking for?

“Yo Evelynn where did you get this? And do you think I can borrow it?!” I raise my voice a little so she can hear me.

“Who are you and what do you want with that book?”

When I turn around I'm met with a gun pointing at my face.

A/N
I know it's been awhile since I've updated and I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry for this stupid short chapter lmao oof. If you somehow liked it vote, comment, and/or share this story. I hope you have a wonderful morning, afternoon, or evening wherever you are.
-erika 💞