◆chapter five◆

your pov.

I wake up to see the moonlight shining through Billie's bedroom window.

I turn my head to see Billie sound asleep with her hair over her beautiful face. She looks so peaceful so I decide to not wake her up from the nap we were taking. I quietly get out of bed and pick up my assortment of clothing around the room putting them back on as I go. I then grab the Siphoner book and put it back inside of my backpack so I don't forget it.

"Already leaving me baby?" Billie groggily says wiping her eyes and giving me a tired smile. She looks so cute.

"I should probably head home Billie I don't want my mom to get worried."

"You live like literally almost across the street y/n just stay with me tonight," she says laying close to the edge of the bed her arms open for me. I walk over to the bed and receive her embrace while she puts her head in the crook of my neck.

"Okay, fine Bil I'll try and convince her which will be hard since it's a school night. Hmm, where's my phone?" I ask looking around the room.

I finally find it on her desk for it to end up being dead.

"Damn do you have a charger?"

"Yeah over here," Billie says handing me a charger from the wall.

"In the meantime, while it charges you could just borrow my phone," she hands me her phone and I take it bringing the home screen to life. Then I see a text message in her notifications.

Unknown

nobody else was supposed to find out dear Billie.

prepare to face the consequences.

I look at the phone with a confused look on my face. Who the hell could this possibly be? And most importantly.....what the hell do they mean?

"What's wrong y/n?" Billie asks with a concern.

"What's this?" I question showing her the text message. Billie's face all of

sudden changes to slight fear and then anger.

"Fuck them," she mumbles under her breath.

"Billie, what's going on? Talk to me,"

"Just some bad people trying to scare me. I don't want to take any chances though..I love you too much," she says looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Billie, but how did they even know you said anything?" I ask completely puzzled.

"Let's just say it has to do with supernatural stuff. I'll explain in depth to you later. For right now if you feel something is wrong or suspicious come to me, please. I don't know what they are planning and I don't want you getting hurt," she says with fear in her voice.

"I'll be careful Billie don't worry," I reply kissing her forehead.

"But right now I need to call my mother."

wednesday morning 6:30 am

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

Billie smacks the alarm clock off and snuggles back into my side under the covers.

"Ugh....we have to get up baby," I say lifting the blanket off of us.

I get met with a groan from Billie as she replaces the blanket over us.

"Let's just skip today. All I wanna do is lay with you. I don't feel like facing the world right now,"

"I don't either but we have things to do. You can stay in there but I gotta go, babe," I say getting out of bed.