◆chapter seven◆

I'm sorry in advance for the rushed trash you are about to read.

billie's pov.

It's been thirty minutes into the drive and I start to wonder.

It was pretty easy finding their location.

Too easy.

"Finneas don't you think if someone is trying to hide they would at least use a cloaking spell or something to conceal themselves?"

"Depends Billie. What if they aren't trying to hide?"

"Then maybe we should be worried," I reply nervously.

What if this is a trap?

"Well Bil, we'll wait and see what we find when we get there," he says and for the rest of the ride we're silent.

We park in front of a building that looks somewhat abandoned. There are barely any cars passing through and it's silent.

Again suspicious.

Instead of using an entrance we decide to look around the building first.

We see a back door and try that one instead, but the door is locked shut with a chain. Finneas waves his hand and the chains fall to the floor and we head through the door.

"How did you do that without words?" I quietly whisper.

"Practice. You have to concentrate on what you want done and channel the power source," he replies, "It's not as hard as it seems Billie."

The door leads to a hallway that's all white with white lights. It looks more high-tech in here than outside.

"Make sure to check for cameras, but I doubt they need them we don't know what they're capable of," Finneas whispers to me. I nod my head and we keep walking.

We reach a corner and I turn my head a bit to see a huge guard by the wall.

"You got his one?" I nod my head and walk out from behind the wall.

"Gadyen nan balans," I whisper and before the guard can react he's unconscious on the floor. Finneas ends up right behind me and nudges me to go on.

"Hold on," I say as I bend down to see a bracelet on the man's wrist. I snatch it and clasps it on myself. I don't know how much power I'll end up needing, so better safe than sorry.

We keep walking down this hallway and that hallway.

"This place is so big Fin...She could be anywhere," I sigh feeling defeated.

"Come on we have to keep going," he says pulling me along. We reach a huge hallway with room numbers. My chest starts to feel warm like I can feel her.

"She's here Finneas. She's in one of these rooms I can feel it," I say smiling hope bubbling up in me.

"I see you finally found us. I was wondering what was taking so long," I turn around to see the woman that grabbed y/n.

"Raven," Finneas turns around saying her name with malice.

"Hello love," she replies biting her lip with a smirk.

"All we want is y/n. Give her to us and we can avoid problems," I say getting straight to the point.

"You see Billie sweetheart it's not that simple. You weren't supposed to tell anyone. No one from the outside world can know about us. But you...You just can't follow directions can you?" she says sickeningly sweet.