◆chapter six◆

Dont forget to vote lovelies. I appreciate it. 

-----

billie's pov.

I slam my fist against the locker as I see Y/n rush off to her friend Evelynn.

It bothers me how she defended her when I barely did anything even though Evelynn verbally attacked me. I guess I kinda deserve it but that doesn't mean it doesn't irk me a little bit. Also, why was she on the verge of tears? I honestly barely understand what happened. But I guess I now know where y/n's priorities are.

I start to head off to my next class when I hear a commotion down the hall. I walk down to see y/n in Evelynn's arms unconscious.

"SOMEBODY HELP!" she yells as people start gathering around her.

I dash all the way over there getting past the crowd of people.

"What did you do to her!" I yell at Evelynn grabbing y/n from her.

"I didn't do anything asshole we were talking and she just collapsed to the floor!" she yells back at me. I check her pulse and her heart is still thankfully beating but slowly. All of a sudden a girl I don't recognize comes into the middle where we are. She looks about 18-20 with jet black hair and blue eyes. Maybe she's some sort of substitute or something.

"An ambulance is on its way in the meantime they want me to take her to the nurse," she says bending down to grab her.

"I think I'll be fine taking her,"

"They want me to take her and from all this bickering and commotion I can see why," she says sternly glaring down at us. The bell rings signaling for us to get to class but nobody moves an inch.

"Everyone to class NOW!" a security guard yells at us. People finally start scurrying off to class and the lady picks her up from my arms and heads to the nurses' office.

"That includes you two," he says staring at us.

I turn and glare at him and then Evelynn.

"If something happens to her you better pray you had nothing to do with it," I say coldly to her and walk to my first period.

It's finally lunch time and I decide to head to the nurse to see what happened with y/n.

"Hey Mrs.Lover," I say walking in.

"Hey Billie how can I help you?" she greets with a warm smile.

"Do you happen to know what happened with y/n earlier this morning?"

"Actually I'm not entirely sure why do you ask?"

"I thought she was supposed to be here until the ambulance came to take her to the hospital?" I say with confusion in my voice.

"She never came here Billie, maybe the ambulance got here sooner?"

"The ambulance had just been called when that lady came to get her,"

"I know I did see a lady with black hair and blue eyes walk outside holding something. Maybe it was a someone instead,"

"Shouldn't the school be keeping track of her?" I say trying to control my panic.

"We did get a call earlier saying she had been checked into the hospital

Billie. Don't worry I'm sure she's fine. Now if you don't need anything else I suggest you go and eat your lunch,"

"Okay thanks for your time," I say walking out the door. What the hell was that lady doing with her? I need to go see her later today. Something's not right at all.