◆chapter twelve◆

Sorry decided I'd save the other smut for later.

your pov.

Hmm no author I think to myself. Not even a pen name is anywhere in the book. It’s almost like a random person wrote in a journal and someone found it and published it. I flip through the first few pages and it’s just drawings. Drawings of the first hunters and the first siphoners and vessels. Then there’s a drawing of the two sides in a war. I flip the next page and I see Raven.

Raven with Billie in a magical choke hold and Billie looks like she’s dying…

Fear starts to take over my body and my heart beats rapidly.

Why the hell are Billie and Raven in this damn book? Wasn’t this written like a century ago?

I decide to turn the next page and all of a sudden my body fills with more fear. Like what I’m about to find I won’t like….like it would change everything.

Just as I’m about to turn the page I hear the door open. I suddenly slam the book shut startled out of my skin.

Billie raises her eyebrow at me before heading inside of the bathroom. I just sigh and decide to save the rest of the book for later. What Nalia told me still jumps around like my mind is a playground. I can’t seem to get it out of my head.

Kade Krystal

Kade

Kade

Ka-

“Are you done daydreaming?” Billie asks me. I give her a questioning look and she just goes over to her dresser changing into a tank and some shorts. She looks so gorgeous with absolutely no effort. I start to wonder how I would end up with Kade.

But you never know life seems to be full of surprises. It’s not like he’s bad looking he’s actually someone that would be my type.

But he’s a hunter.

H-U-N-T-E-R the guy is supposed to be out for me and Billie.

“Come here Mama,” I say while making grabby hands when she’s done. She turns around but sighs and reluctantly comes over.

“Mhmm?” She questions when she sits on the bed next to me.

“Are you mad or nah?” I ask her she rolls her eyes but I can see a hint of a smile on her lips.

“You're so stupid,” she groans before I pull her into my chest and lay us down on the bed.

“I'm sorry mamas I love you,” I apologize kissing all over her face. She hides her face in my chest mumbling something.

“What was that?”

“I said I love you too,” she answers before kissing me on the lips.

“I have something to tell you...” I suddenly confess trailing off. She looks up me and signals for me to continue.

“When I went to sleep I saw Nalia. She told me that I have another person… That could be my soulmate,” I explain nervously.

“W-Who is it?” Billie asks me hesitantly.

“Kade. Eve's cousin,” I finally admit.

“The hunter guy?”

“Yeah...Him,”

“But how?” She asks me confused.

“I couldn't tell you,” she thinks for a minute and it worries me for some reason.

“So basically you're saying you could fall out of love with me, and just be with him?”

“Billie no I-”

“That's exactly what you're saying y/n,” she says looking down at her hands.

“You know I love you more than anything Eilish. Anything,” I say before kissing her lips softly.

“You're also too sexy to trade,” I whisper in her ear. Heat starts to form on her cheeks as she bites her lip. I just giggle in response while she hits my chest.

“Stop it,” she groans trying to hide a smile.

“It's the truth. Why? Do you need any reassurance?” I whisper pulling her in between my legs so the back of her head is laying on my chest.

“I don't know love, do I?” She whispers back seductively. I start to kiss down her neck leaving a trail of kisses. Then I use my hands to softly fondle her breasts. Her tits pool out of my hands with their size and I just squeeze them tempted to suck them to oblivion.

Billie softly moans as her hands come on top of mine and I massage her tits.

“Mmm mamas you're making me wet,” she moans out loud. I just smirk and move one hand trailing my finger down her clothed stomach before I reach the hem of her shorts. I slip my hand inside of them and under her panties softly moving my finger up and down her folds. She gasps when I insert a finger inside of her but I quickly pull it out going back to her clit. She whimpers at my touch and I insert two fingers inside of her while I rub her clit with my thumb. Her breathing shallows and she grabs onto my arm while I still massage her left tit. I kiss her neck while I continue pumping my fingers inside of her. I curl my fingers a certain way and her breath gets caught in her throat. I keep hitting that same spot roughly as I see her fall apart on top of me.

“Mmm fuck yes. Right there fuck I'm gonna cum,” I pull down her spaghetti strap and grab onto her exposed nipple tugging it slightly while biting on her neck. Her mouth hangs open as her legs start to shake. She lets out a loud moan as she releases on my fingers. I help ride out her orgasm as she shakes under me and then goes limp as I pull out of her. I suck the cum off my fingers before turning her a bit and kissing her lips.

“I only love you Billie,” I promise her as we reconnect our lips. I lift my back from the headboard and lay us down on the pillows as she drifts off into a soft sleep.

Finneaspov.

I start my car and pull out of my driveway and onto the black road. I turn off all my music leaving my mind blank as I drive thinking of what I agreed to.

Each time I reach a stoplight I think this is my time to turn around.

Yet I keep driving anyway ignoring the voice in the back of my head. I finally pull into another familiar driveway and park my car turning off the engine. I slowly come out and scope the area before walking up to the door ringing the bell. A minute later it's open revealing who I've tried to despise.

“Hello Finn,”

“Hello...Raven,”

A/N

Hey I hoped you liked this chapter. If you did make sure to like, comment, subscribe! Jk lmao turn that into wattpad language. Try your best to have a great day today or the next day.
-erika 💞