Chapter 3

Continued flashback

I was on my hands and knees, staring at the sexy hot image we made in his full length mirror. It's safe to say I was having some of the best sex of my life, when I heard loud arguing coming from downstairs. I twisted my neck back and whispered to him. "Who the hell is that?"

Jared froze, still panting and squinting his eyes as he listened closely, trying to figure out what was happening. "Sounds like my brother and your friend have met." His hips slowly started moving again, but stopped the second their voices grew even louder. "FUCK!" He pulled away, leaving me kneeling with my ass in the air.

He leaned down, grabbing his pants and stepping into them. I could see how mad he was as he yanked them up furiously. Hurrying to cover myself, I watched him stalk out of the bedroom, clearly pissed that our sexy time had been interrupted. I was dying to know what was happening and grabbed my clothes from the floor. Following behind him, I struggled to dress while trying to hurry so that nobody caught sight of me half naked.

He stormed halfway down the stairs with me still trying to pull myself together. "What the hell is going on down here?" We rounded the corner and they both started yelling again, simultaneously. Sara was saying how he was a dick and he was saying how she needs to get laid... pronto.

"Hey! What's happening?" I raced over to her, stepping between them and watching Sara's eyes bulge.

I don't think I'd ever seen her so angry. "He's an asshat!" She responded, folding her arms and shooting me daggers.

Jared pushed his brother back into the kitchen. As soon as they were gone, I folded my arms across my chest. "What the hell was that all about? What did he do?"

Her face was red and she was breathing very heavily. "He is such a dick! Oh my god! I could fucking smack him! Does he always just assume that every female wants him?" She screamed out and I could hear Jared's brother raising his voice in retaliation.

"Jason, Jeramiah or whatever your name is, YOUR BROTHER IS A FUCKING DICKHEAD!" I couldn't help but laugh at her outburst and knew damn well she purposely called him the wrong name.

"Sara, just relax. First of all, his name is Jared, and second..."

"Maybe you can blow me Carrie! Relax? All of this for you to get laid? Never again!"

"Maybe you're the one who needs to get laid.." Backing up, I knew I hit a nerve just by the look on her face. She could dish it out, but certainly couldn't take it. Sara definitely felt entitled to better treatment from me, and fuck, maybe she deserved it, but I'd done some pretty fucking shady shit for her a few times. She could do this one thing for me! "Okay, that was low. I'm sorry.."

"Ain't no maybe about it, she needs it bad. I offered, but she was rude." Shannon's comments were immature, but hilarious.

That's when Sara darted towards him. "You fucking asshole!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Jared grabbed her arms, pushing her back and his brother just stood there laughing.

"Let her go.. I need a good laugh." Shannon smirked and even I wanted to hit him.

"I'm ready to leave with or without you, Carrie. What's it gonna be?" She was really angry, but the thought of walking away, still horny as hell was too depressing.

"Sorry, I.... I'm staying." I watched her facial expression fill with anger and disgust. Bestie or not, I really liked this guy and she should understand that. It's not like she hadn't left me stranded for a strange piece of ass.

She shrugged free of Jared's grip. "How am I getting home then?!"

Jared stepped forward, "Well, You see.... This is Shannon, my brother. He is sorry, and will be nice, I promise. Won't you Shannon?"

Shannon grinned really big. "Sure, I'll take you home." He said sarcastically, as he rubbed his hands together. "This should be fun."

Sara backed up, her knuckles white from clenching her fists. "Really, Carrie? You're going to stay and I have to go by myself with this, this... freak? How do we even know that I'll get home? He may be a fucking psycho!" Her words were so filled with anger and I wasn't sure that she would ever forgive me.

"Freak? Oh baby, you have no idea!" Shannon licked his lips, further antagonizing Sara.

"I'm sorry you guys, she hasn't been out in a while and recently found her boyfriend of about two years in bed with someone we were really good friends with." I felt so bad, but she needed a reality check right at that moment. I watched her expression change and she turned away from me, walking toward the door. Running behind her, I called out. "I'm sorry, but you are acting crazy. Do you see this guy's house? He's not going to let anything happen to you, Sara!"

She spun around and her eyes popped out. "Damn you, Carrie! That's nobody's fucking business!" She slipped through the security fence and walked into the street.

Running behind her, barefoot, I knew I crossed the line, but I really did like this guy. "I'm sorry, Sara. Don't be mad at me. I will owe you big time if you just give me an hour. One hour. I promise.... please, I really really really like him. PLEASE!!!"