Chapter 19

The scent of fresh paint still lingered in the air as I remained on my knees in the empty hallway. I gazed up at him and then back down at the huge, swollen cock in front of me. It was like he could sense my apprehension and leaned down, caressing my face with the warm touch of his hand. A gentle lover with a hint of dominance was what I liked the most about his brother, but it really threw me off with Shannon. His lips moved tenderly over mine before pushing his tongue into my mouth. When he ended the kiss, he whispered to me. "Don't disappoint me, Carrie. There's a really strong connection between us and I know you feel it just as much as I do." His smile seemed to relax me a bit. "Take your top and bra off." His statement was more of an instruction, one that I immediately followed when he continued to speak. "I don't want to mess up your pretty clothes."

Moving back up to a standing position, he continued to stare down at me. What the fuck was I doing? My mind shifted violently from one thought to the next and it reminded me of a cartoon I'd seen as a child. The main character was about to do something that most likely he'd later regret, and had an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. Of course, he always chose the devil, and so did I. Leaning forward, I licked over my lips and tilted forward, kissing my way down the center of that very prominent v that I admired so much. Looking back up for one more reassuring nod, I swallowed hard, trying my best to steady my nerves.

His fingers gently ran through my hair, pulling it all back, away from my face. I let out a sigh and slid my hands up his thighs before wrapping my fingers around his girth. His size was quite telling, just like Jared.

Our eyes connected as I began to slide my hand up and down his thick manhood.

A growl came from deep inside his throat when my lips made contact with his swollen tip. I knew that I was teasing him, but my nerves were getting the best of me. After sliding his engorged cock over my bottom lip, I took just the tip into my mouth. His eyes closed and the grip on the back of my hair grew tighter. I granted him a smile as I traced the head of his shaft over the outline of my lips. My mind was all over the place, feelings of guilt and desperation meshed together, confusing me.

I did know that what I was doing was wrong, but God, I wasn't strong enough to resist him. The devil's cruel intention had already been a success as guilt clashed with lust and of course, lust won. Did he plan this? Was this the whole point of his asking for my help decorating his home? The false promises were just an added bonus.

Holding his heavy dick in my hand, I flicked my tongue along the underside before sucking one of his balls into my mouth. I could tell that I was testing his patience and decided to speed it up. I took him as far into my mouth as possible without gagging.

Bobbing my head, I moved my hand up and down, making sure that my lips met my hand each time. I did my best to push all thoughts of Jared from my mind and make this count since it would never happen again.

Hearing him growl and moan only made me want this even more. He was so different than Jared, but yet, so alike. Glancing up at him as my hand gently cradled his balls, he spoke. "Fuck yes.. Carrie." The way my named rolled off his tongue after that groan, sent a chill up my spine.

I moaned in reply, causing a vibration to go through him. His head fell back and he pulled on the handful of hair that he had been gripping. I gagged when he thrust his hips slightly towards me and did my best to relax my throat, allowing him to move his hips the way he pleased.

What started out as slow and gentle, quickly changed, and before I knew it, I was gagging with saliva dripping down my chest. His big strong hands held my head in place as his hips thrust toward my face. Long fingernails dug into his skin and raked down the back of his thighs. My gagging and his loud moans echoed through the empty house. Panic set in as my mind began to wander. What if Jared came over and walked in to see this? What if anyone walked in? A gentle tug on his balls was all it took for him to explode.

He pulled out and shot his load across my chest. The hottest look appeared on his face as he came, filling me with relief. His release dripped down between my breasts to my belly. He reached down and picked up the towel that had long ago fallen to the floor. Wiping me down, he helped me up. "You want to shower?"

I ignored him as I picked up my top and bra and walked into the bathroom to clean up. I shut and locked the door, leaning against it and letting the guilt fully sink in. There was no way I could even look at myself in the mirror. How could I ever face Jared again?

I turned on the water in the sink and picked up the bottle of body wash from inside the shower. Performing a quick clean up, I rushed myself so that I could hurry out once I was done. 'Great! What now?' I scolded myself, not caring if he could hear me.

My stomach knotted at the thought of facing him again tomorrow. How the hell would I be able to see Jared tonight? 'I'll just say that I'm sick.' I opened the cabinet to find a few toothbrushes still packaged. Grabbing the green one, I ripped the package open and proceeded to brush my teeth.

I pulled my clothes back on and opened the door to find Shannon in a pair of loose fitting pants, standing in the doorway. "Everything okay?" He didn't allow much room for me to walk past him.

Holding the toothbrush up, I looked at him, "I'm taking this." I wedged between him and the doorway, walking as fast as possible out toward the front of the house.

His bare feet followed closely behind me all the way out. "Sure, Carrie, wait. We need to talk about something."

I leaned down to pick up my purse and laptop. "Nothing to talk about." I opened the front door, but he continued to follow me out. "Please stop following me."

He laughed sarcastically, calling out. "Then stop running away." I was shocked that he followed me all the way out past the gate. "Will you just stop for a minute!"

"Why? What's the point? I have to tell Jared what happened and when I do, that's it. He will hate me forever. Don't you understand? This was a mistake?" I opened the car door and tossed my bag inside, feeling the first few tears stream down my face.

"Can I just have a few minutes, please?" He insisted, taking another few steps.

"Sorry, I have to go." I got into the car and started the engine, leaving him standing there.

After a long hot shower, the realization of what I had actually done hit me hard. My head had been pounding so I laid down and must have fallen asleep. Hours later I was pulled from my slumber by my ring tone. When I didn't answer, it rang once more. Looking at Shannon's name lit up on the screen I rolled my eyes.

I sat up when I discovered that he left me a voice message. 'FUCK!' His voice was soft and sweet, but he was warning me.

"Carrie, can you please call Jared? He said he's been trying to call you for hours and may come over there if you don't return his call, just a heads up. If you need me for anything, just call. Bye."

'Shit!' I ran my hand over my face and dialed Jared's number, immediately spitting out a lie. I said I wasn't feeling well, and cut him off when he asked if I needed him to bring me anything, soup, meds, or just some company.

When he refused to let me off the phone until I agreed to dinner the following night, I accepted his invitation. What could I do, tell him that I was planning to be sick the next day? I had a long night ahead of me, planning to try and figure out how to get myself out of this mess.