Chapter 50

Jared focused his attention on me after he stopped moving. His fingers slipped under my chin, tilting it back slightly. He leaned forward to kiss my lips tenderly, caressing my jaw with his thumb and telling me not to be nervous. Leaning backward, he watched as I licked my lips and stared down at the thick cock in front of me, the same one that had just given me so much pleasure. I wanted to please him, to please both of them, but this was so intense and I was very inexperienced with this situation. "I don't know if I can do this." I admitted, swallowing hard as the realization of what was about to happen hit me hard.

Shannon gripped both of my arms, just above the elbows and pulled me back, against his body. "You can do this." He encouraged me. "Forget everything else and just relax."

Inhaling sharply, I moaned loudly as my head dropped down when Shannon pushed into me. It was a struggle to focus on anything other than the way he felt inside of me, the way his fingertips harshly dug into my hips, but Jared was waiting. He gathered up my hair and held it out of my face, urging me to continue.

My tongue moved down and then back up his immense manhood, which was still covered in my own juices. This was nothing new to me, but the fact that Shannon was fucking me at the same time was like sensory overload. I heard stories of women being with two men at one time, but never imagined it would ever happen to me. God, I was breaking my only fucking rule! I found myself stopping every few seconds, struggling to stay focused. I dug my nails into Jared's thigh as Shannon fucked me roughly. I knew there was no way Jared was enjoying my lazy efforts and he gripped the base of his hardness, swiping it across my bottom lip.

He let go once my lips wrapped around him. Shannons strong hands gripped my waist tightly, holding me in place and driving himself into me with force.

The pleasure I received from his swift, rough movements had me moaning around Jared's length. I kept one hand twisted in the sheet and another on Jared's leg, fighting to balance myself while doing something I never imagined I would. How the hell will I ever be able to face them again?

Just then, Jared's grin faded to a sinister look and things changed. Shannon growled from behind me, but I couldn't look back at him since Jared's hand encased my face. Jared glanced at his brother and nodded. What was happening?

Jared's long, slender fingers tangled in my hair and tugged my head back slightly before pushing it down further, forcing himself deeper into my throat. Shannon gave a few punishing slaps to my ass, but that only added to the pleasure. Shannon let out a sarcastic laugh when I pushed my ass back against him, wanting more. His deep groans sent a shiver through my body while Jared's grin made me desperate to please him. His tongue slid across his bottom lip as he watched me intently.

"That's my beautiful girl, you love it, don't you?" A moaned escaped my lips just listening to his words.

I could feel his eyes on me, watching the way my tongue swirled around the tip of his shaft before he grew bored with that and forced my head down again. I fought the urge to gag as he slid into my throat and for the first time, his eyes closed in pleasure. That was the boost of confidence I needed.

The heat was building and starting to spread quickly through my body. Shannon's short nails raked down my back, blurring the pleasure with a little bit of pain. My tongue moved down to Jared's balls, licking and then sucking them into my mouth. I watched his mouth drop open as his hand started moving up and down his firm dick.

Once he was back between my lips, his hands held me in place, enjoying my little freak out. Shannon's hand delivered another blow to my ass, catching me completely off guard. These two were pushing my limits and I was thoroughly enjoying it. My hand wrapped around Jared, twisting as it moved down with my mouth following right behind. He was panting and I knew he was about to cum.

He had a punishing grip on my hair when he groaned loudly, exploding in my mouth. I cleaned Jared up the best I could and watched him slide out from under me and leave the room. Shannon's arm slipped around my waist, pulling me upright. "You did so good, sweetheart." A rough hand cupped my breast and brutally pinched my nipple.

Allowing me to fall forward, his calloused fingers moved over my clit and made my legs begin to shake. The angle and force of his thrusts with the clit stimulation caused the intense orgasm to rip through my tired body, collapsing my legs and causing me to moan loudly.

"That's what I like to hear!" He hovered over me, continuing to fuck me until he let go. His deep voice echoed through the room as he cursed over and over, spilling into the latex condom.

A short while later, Jared emerged from the bathroom all cleaned up and sporting a towel around his waist. He picked up his phone and yawned before getting comfortable on the couch. Shannon turned toward me. "Want to go get cleaned up?"

I nodded my head and followed him into the bathroom. Shannon tossed the condom he had been wearing and I noticed the stack of towels. This told me that the whole thing had been planned, but I kept my mouth shut. Shannon started the water and stepped in behind me. Running his fingers through my wet hair, he took his time massaging my head while he washed my hair. When he was finished, I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his strong body. If things had changed, he wasn't acting any differently.

I got out before him and pulled the robe that was hanging on the back of the door on. Stepping out of the bathroom, I made eye contact with Jared and he held his arms out for me. He was fully dressed, but still lounging on the couch. I lay between his legs and rested my head on his stomach. His arm moved up and down my back, on top of the robe. I just hoped that tonight didn't change things between us.