Chapter 49

How did I get myself into this position? I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I stared down into Shannon's warm eyes. Without breaking eye contact, he kissed the inside of my thigh once more before standing up. Jared blew out the candle and placed it on the table, capturing my attention. "Did both of you plan this?" I asked, looking back and forth between them while Jared picked at the dried wax on my sensitive skin. My legs were shaking so hard as I tried to get my balance with both wrists still bound.

"Planned it? No." Jared said, stepping closer, freeing my wrists and then placing his fingers under my chin. He tilted my head back, so that I was looking up at him. He grinned, seemingly satisfied with himself and then nodded to Shannon. I then heard the music begin to play softly in the background. Jared spoke in a very calming voice. "Look at me, just focus on this, on what I'm doing and pretend he's not here." It was difficult to describe the way I felt right at that moment, but when he spun me around and pulled me tightly against him, so that my back was pressed to his chest, I did what he asked. He dragged his fingernails down my arms, holding them at my sides. "Don't move your hands," he whispered, sliding his smooth palms up my belly. The intimidating glare from Shannon made it difficult to look at him. Jared's hands continued to move up slowly, cupping and squeezing my breasts.

He told me to focus on him, but I couldn't stop looking at Shannon. When Jared began rolling my hardened nipples between his fingers, I gasped loudly, feeling embarrassed and extremely turned on at the same time. His torture only continued as he pinched and twisted as if specifically doing so to entertain Shannon. I was so nervous, but out of nowhere, my apprehension seemed to fade a little and I leaned back against Jared.

I could feel his arousal pressing into me from behind and wondered if this was affecting Shannon as well. He seemed so cool and relaxed, standing there, biting on his bottom lip. Jared's teeth grazed my neck as one hand traveled down the center of my chest and into my panties.

What the fuck was I doing? How could I ever look either of them in the eye again after this, but hell, it was so hot. I blushed, thinking back to Shannon's question of had I ever been with two men before. This was exactly what he was talking about that night. So many thoughts raced through my head all at once and I knew that it had to have been planned. Jared bit down hard on my neck as his fingers slipped inside of me. I took a deep breath, enjoying the pleasure and pain he so expertly delivered. "Mmmm, already so wet, I think you just might enjoy Shannon watching."

Jared let go of me so that he could unbutton and remove his shirt. His long, slender fingers gripped the waistband of my panties and I looked down to watch as they slid down my legs. My eyes quickly moved back to Shannon, who tossed his phone, which was still playing music, down onto the table. His expression never changed as he pulled his jacket off.

Never moving from behind me, Jared guided me over to the edge of the bed. I followed Shannon with my eyes as he walked over to the other side of the bed and leaned back against the wall with his arms folded. Jared slid one arm around my chest, between my breasts and wrapped his fingers around my throat. He forced me upright, my back against his bare chest. "Kneel on the bed, but keep your eyes on Shannon," he whispered before releasing me. I could feel him behind me, taking his pants off. It seemed to take forever and I was dying to know how this wasn't awkward for them. I wasn't dealing with amateurs, I realized, obviously they had done this before.

Perhaps it didn't bother them because they were both focused on me and not each other. The ripping of the foil packet got my attention and I braced myself, gripping the sheets tightly in my fist.

Jared guided his length through my wetness, teasingly, making me throb for him. Whimpering, I had no idea where the sudden surge of mindlessness even came from. I began pushing back against him, desperately wanting to be fucked. I moaned at the sensation of feeling full and clenched my eyes for a few seconds, adjusting.

Both of his hands moved to my hips and after a few gentle strokes, he became a little more aggressive. My mouth dropped open and his name escaped my lips. I pushed back harder, savoring the feeling and Jared responded by fucking me harder. It was then that Shannon removed his shirt. I watched as he pulled the black fabric over his head and dropped it onto the floor.

Crawling onto the bed, he kneeled in front of me. Jared's soft, smooth hands gripped my hips tightly as Shannon's rough and calloused ones caressed my neck. He leaned forward, shoving his tongue into my mouth and giving me the most fiery kiss. That insane kiss shifted from soft and sweet, to harsh, within seconds and his tongue mirrored Jared's thrusts perfectly.

Jared's arm wrapped around my waist and his talented fingers only intensified the pleasure. Upon breaking the kiss, Shannon's wet lips moved along my jaw all the way to my ear. "Does he feel good?" He asked, his deep voice and question sent a shiver down my spine.

"Y-yes," I stuttered, frantically, my orgasm building higher and higher. I stared into Shannon's mesmerizing eyes, but he only gave me a wicked grin in return. It was a struggle to hold myself up since my climax was right there, just out of reach.

"Think you're tired now, just wait until I'm inside of you. I've been craving you all damn day." Shannon's words along with Jared's rough thrusts pushed me over the edge.

The fierce orgasm ripped through my exhausted body and my mind went totally blank. That blurry and blissful feeling of floating, seemed to consume me. Jared continued to move, only slower as my heart beat loudly, drowning out everything that Shannon was saying. All movement ceased and the next thing I knew, I was being turned around on the bed. My wobbly body was still feeling the effects of my orgasm. Jared was now in front of me, climbing onto the bed and pulling the condom off. Shannon's strong arm slid around my waist and he pulled me against his chest. "I'm going to fuck you, Carrie, but I need you to take care of Jared. Can you do that for me?"

Nodding, I stared at Jared, who was busy getting comfortable. I wasn't expecting the violent smacks on my ass and even flinched when the rough fabric of his jeans brushed against my inflamed bottom. The sound of the second condom wrapper being torn open, had me gripping the sheets all over again.