Chapter 16

"I'm sorry I've been so busy lately." He whispered, kissing every sensitive spot between my open legs, except where I wanted it the most. My lips trembled and I raised a hand nervously, not knowing what to do with it. The moisture was leaking out of me, I could feel it. I was squirming with desire and he was purposely making me wait for it. The pads of his fingers gently took hold of my wrist and he held it down at my side. Jared continued to place soft, butterfly kisses along my pubic bone. "Take this off." Jared pulled on the soft fabric of my top and I yanked the thin material over my head, eager for him to continue.

Without being asked, I took it upon myself to pull the straps of my bra down my arms, not stopping until my breasts were free of the lace fabric. "God, you're so tense." Each time he spoke, his warm breath and those kissable lips brushed against my labia. I felt my back arching in anticipation, knowing what was next.

"Let me make it all better." His deep, sexy voice disappeared between my shaky thighs, and my body shuddered in a frenzy of sparks. The low hum he incorporated with his talented tongue was intoxicating and my mind violently drifted back and forth from what he was doing to me, to the passionate kiss I shared with his brother earlier. I hated that I felt this way and knew that something like this would come back to bite me in the ass later.

"'Mmmmmm," he hummed again, and my body absorbed the vibrations of his mouth, causing me to raise up from the mattress. Lost in the sensation that his mouth and fingers were giving me, I became captivated by the fantasy of Shannon kneeling between my legs, but it didn't last. My dirty little daydream blurred as I raised up on my elbows to focus on the set of gorgeous blue eyes looking back at me.

Reaching up with one hand, his fingers roughly assaulted my nipple, pinching and tugging it. God, it was such a strong contrast to what his mouth was doing.

My body began to tremble and Jared slid an arm under my leg, holding me in place. The way his tongue and lips attacked my sensitive bud had me at the very edge and I was quickly losing control. I moved my hands slowly down my body until they were met with his silky hair. Tangling my fingers in it, I pulled his mouth tightly against my core.

"Jared, I..." I started to rock my hips against his face and he knew I was about to cum. His stroking fingers matched that of his skillful tongue and just as he hit my sweet spot, my body violently tensed and convulsed. Unable to control myself, my loud moans bounced off the walls. I tried desperately to pull away from his mouth, but his hold was too tight. Holding me firmly in place, he continued the delicious torture of gliding his tongue repeatedly over my clit. The most satisfying moan came from his lips and that unbearable high eventually began to lessen.

I felt his lips kissing along the inside of my leg and I knew that it was up to me to return the favor. He licked his lips as my eyes met his and I instantly slid off the bed like a pro in a porn flick. Getting to my knees, I waited for him to stand, and frantically tore at the button and zipper of his jeans. My mouth began to water just as he sprang free.

I stared up at his eyes that were now dark and full of lust. A charge of excitement raced through my body as I slid my hand up and down his hardened cock. His delicate fingers pushed the hair behind my ear and his thumb swiped across my bottom lip. Leaning down, he granted me a kiss and I could taste myself on his lips. Gasping when I noticed Shannon passing right outside the threshold, I wondered if he'd actually seen what was taking place right here in this room.

I licked my lips before parting them and sliding the tip of his magnificent cock along my bottom lip. This wasn't a game I played often, but after what he just did to me, he'd more than earned it. I'd kiss the head hungrily, relishing how it would rise and thicken in response to my attention, but the more he silently begged with his eyes, the more I'd tease.

Unfortunately, I hadn't yet mastered the art of tease quite like Jared. Damn, his body really was perfect. Granting him a quick grin, my tongue moved along the underside, trying my best to maintain eye contact while pleasuring him. He held himself at the base with one hand, and wrapped the other around the back of my head, guiding my head forward. My mouth opened wider to accommodate him and I heard him moan. His breathy, "That's my girl," was almost unintelligible."

Jared eagerly pushed his hips forward, becoming a little more forceful than he had been the other night. I gagged, realizing that my eyes began to water and I could already feel what was left of my makeup running down my cheeks. His fingers tightened around the handful of hair, he was using to pull me forward. Saliva dripped from my chin onto my chest and down to the floor between us.

"Oh my fucking God," he said sucking air through his teeth. Licking over his bottom lip, he clenched his jaw as he stared down at me. It was safe to say that he was fucking my throat. God, please don't let me throw up.... Fuck, this was so hot and I hollowed my cheeks, giving my all to this blowjob. I was dizzied by the enormity of it all.

Jared's hips began moving faster and every so often he would make me think he wasn't going to allow me to catch my breath, but he did. Just when I got to the point of pushing him away, he would release me and I'd begin coughing and gasping. I was definitely going to need a shower after this.

Giving my mouth a break, I closed my fingers around his thick shaft. I grinned up at him enjoying the way he throbbed in my hand. Darting my tongue out, I made sure to slide it across his sensitive tip while cupping the firmness of his balls. "Open your mouth," he demanded in a voice I almost didn't recognize.

I sucked the thick shaft as my tongue descended in lazy spirals, down and back up again. Quickly, I became lost in the sensation and my wicked little fantasy of sucking them both off filled my head.

Jared's loud roar echoed through the bedroom as the salty fluid began to seep from the tip. Swirling my tongue there, I tightened my lips around his length and swallowed. His hips persisted for a few seconds longer and then his head dropped down. Sitting there on my knees, I knew I was a fucking mess.

"I think we're both in need of a shower." He heaved, caressing my jaw softly. I joined him in the shower, but as soon as he cleaned up, he was gone. I found a towel and my clothing waiting for me when I stepped out.

I certainly wasn't expecting what would happen next. Once I was fully dressed, I found Jared downstairs having a conversation with his brother. Apparently Shannon's date canceled on him and to my dismay, Jared suggested that we all go out for ice cream. The corners of my lips wanted to fall, reveal my true feelings, but I couldn't allow it to happen. Sighing, I contorted my lips into that fake smile I was determined to wear.

Shannon slid into the seat behind his brother, avoiding eye contact with me altogether. I cringed at the possibility of him catching even a glimpse of what had taken place in Jared's bedroom. Jared made small talk during the short drive to the little ice cream shop.

"So, Shannon, how's the moving going? You manage to get everything in order?" I watched him glance in the rear view mirror at his brother in the back seat.

"I got rid of a lot of shit, so I guess that's a plus. I'm never doing this shit again. It's gonna be so fucking empty until I decide on the decor."

"That's the easy part." Jared turned the corner and was looking for a spot to park.

"I don't know, I'm sort of picky."

"Well, Carrie here would be the expert. Maybe you guys should get together and talk it over. She could maybe give you some ideas." My mouth went dry before he'd completed his sentence. Me? He wanted me to get together with Shannon? Glancing into the back seat, I fully expected some kind of sadistic grin, but instead I was met with a gentle smile.

"If you don't mind, maybe you can give me some ideas."

A smile tore at my indecision. How could I say yes and how could I say no? "Sure." I kept practicing my fake smile in hopes that neither of them would realize just how fake it really was.

"Great." Shannon grinned, baring all of his teeth as he shoved the pair of sunglasses on his face and walked in ahead of us. Jesus, what was I getting myself into?