Chapter 36

My eyes sparkled with mischief as I stared up at him. He had to be well aware that I was still burning with need and fully intended to make me beg for it. "I didn't say you were old, and certainly didn't mean to imply that you couldn't 'go again.' Jared never-"

Shannon cut me off. "Again with the comparison! I. Am. Not. Jared. Look, I told you, I do things my way and should probably warn you, I'm about to show you exactly how different he and I really are." Gripping my chin tightly, he pressed his lips to mine. Damn, he certainly knew how to kiss, but my body throbbed madly when he gently pushed me back onto the bed. "Stay there."

Disappearing across the room, he bent down and I lay on the bed, crossing one leg over the other as I stared up at the ceiling. When he came back, he tossed the wand from one hand to the other and my mind immediately went into overload with thoughts of him manipulating my body with it.

He plugged it in and crawled onto the bed, yanking me toward him. Shannon tugged my legs apart and draped one over each of his. "One rule, your hands stay above your head. If at any time you move them, we're done for the night. Understood?"

Stretching my arms out above my head, I giggled. "Kind of harsh, don't you think?"

Any trace of my laugh seemingly faded and I gasped as he teased my opening with two fingers. "Are you going to cooperate?"

"Yes!" I watched Shannon bite his bottom lip as he pushed them inside of me and then slowly retracted them, leaving only the tips inside. Raising my hips, I groaned at the emptiness. He repeated this a few times and finally set a steady pace.

My breathing became ragged and eventually, the curling of his fingers caused a spark deep inside of me. Shannon noticed the change in my moans and the spray of goosebumps that lined my legs. He withdrew his fingers and delivered a harsh smack directly to the tender, over heated flesh between my open legs.

With a whimper, I closed my legs. "Ow! Why?!"

"What's wrong? Don't you like my game?" He asked with a smirk. When I didn't respond, he continued his delicious torture a few times more, bringing me right to the edge of orgasm and then backing off, leaving me in utter misery.

Clenching my fists, I was frustrated and exhausted. If he continued this, I knew I was going to lose it. Anger boiled inside of me and I was on the verge of tears. Sliding off the bed, he walked to the foot of the bed. "Come here."

I crawled off the bed and stood, staring at him. "Bend over."

I complied and he moved behind me. The crinkling of the foil wrapper caught my attention and I turned back to focus on the gold packet, watching his fingers tear it open. "Don't you dare move." He kicked my legs apart and applied the rubbery material to his hardened length.

Slipping his hand between my legs, one last time, he made sure to brush those calloused fingertips over my throbbing clit, but no amount of writhing, could make him give me what I desired until he was ready. The contact of his hand slamming against my ass caused an overly dramatic moan to spill from my trembling lips, but I then dropped my head against the mattress.

"I love the way the inside of your thighs glisten. God, you're dripping wet for me." The second slap was even harder than the first, and I couldn't stop myself from impatiently pushing back against him.

Without warning, Shannon inched closer, pushing into me with ease. My leg shook violently as I cried out, the sudden intrusion had me desperately gripping the sheets. His voice carried the ring of authority when he spoke. "I think you enjoyed all of my teasing, didn't you?"

Even though I did enjoy it, Shannon almost pushed me to my breaking point. He finally allowed his dominant side to come out and play, and I was looking forward to more in the future. He presented me with another harsh smack to my reddened ass and I just knew that the marks left on my body would serve as a reminder of our fun, at least for a few days.

Shannon picked up the wand and a shiver raced down my spine when he flipped the switch. The vibrations moved up my leg until the device was placed firmly against my clit. "Hold it." He demanded as I took it from his hand. Thick, calloused fingers traveled up my back and tangled in my long hair. With a jarring yank, my head was up and bent backward. At that point, my raspy whimpers were of both pleasure and pain. The pain that radiated from my scalp as he tugged on my hair, sent shivers all the way down my spine, but also started to mesh with the pleasure he and the wand were giving me. Some people would never understand why I enjoyed the rough play so much, hell, I didn't fully understand it myself.

The harder he tugged on my hair, the more emphatic in his thrusts became. In minutes, the low hum of the vibe and Shannon moving inside of me caused my body to convulse violently. The climax ripped through my body like a tornado, making me moan so loud and everything went silent for a few brief seconds.

Shannon's thrusts ceased and he gripped my hair tighter, digging his fingertips into my hip harshly with the other hand. He kept pulling me closer until my back touched his chiseled chest. I dropped the wand, which was still buzzing against my knee.

Sliding his hand around the front of my throat, he let me know that he wasn't anywhere near finished with me. "I don't remember telling you that I was ready for you to cum."

Heaving, I rasped in response a careless, "Oops, sorry I forgot." He had teased the fuck out of me all night long and I was still high from the euphoria that continued to linger with aftershocks.

He responded sarcastically, realizing that I just loved to play as hard as he did. "I think you're enjoying this way too much."

Gripping my arm, he spun me around and laid me onto the mattress before moving himself back, between my legs. Flipping the switch on the vibe, he tossed it off the bed. I stared up at him as his palms roamed over my breasts, roughly squeezing and kneading them. Twisting and pinching each hardened nipple.

"It's so fucking hot." Sliding back inside of me, he rolled his hips, hitting all the right spots. My cries bounced off the walls and reverberated throughout the room. He raised my legs up onto his shoulders as he gripped my hips.

Dropping my legs, his hand moved upwards and his long, slender fingers wrapped around the front of my throat slightly squeezing. "Come on baby, one more time." Shannon used his thumb to glide over to my clit, making slow, gentle circles as his hips continued to move against me. My legs began to tremble and I twisted my hands in the bedding, ready to explode all over again.

My body was exhausted and I gazed intently at him while he dared me to look away. God the intimidating look on his face along with his touch was all it took. The orgasm ripped through my body and had me desperately trying to push his hand aside. I wasn't expecting him to pin my hands next to my head and fuck me faster and harder than before.

He shuddered and his hips began to slow. The sigh and low groan that escaped his full lips as he spilled into the condom was so sexy. He let out a deep breath as he gripped the sheets and stared down at me.

Shannon's face softened as he moved over, dropping into the mattress next to me. Jesus, what had I gotten myself into with him?