Chapter 26

A groan gathers in my throat as his tongue parts my lips for a gentle kiss. "Can I have you?" He whispered, the second his mouth pulled away from mine. I watched Shannon aggressively biting on his lip while waiting for my response.

Taking a few steps back, I took a deep breath and dropped the coat from my shoulders. "Look, I know that I said you can do whatever you wanted to me, but I take that back. I want to be charge of this, and I want you to do as I say. You said you want me, and I promise you will have me, but please, I'd like it to be on my terms, if you don't mind, that's all I ask."

The animalistic growl and devilish little grin on his face made me swallow hard. I was delusional if I thought for one minute that if he didn't agree, I'd walk out that door. I'd already committed myself to doing this. Licking over my lips, I heard him sigh as he removed his shirt. "Alright, sweetheart, tell me, what are your terms?"

Tilting his head to the side, he raised his eyebrows. The tension between us was steadily building and I watched him focus on my breast as they gently bounced with each step I took toward him. Once my hand connected with his chest, the muscles in his jaw clenched and I could feel the excitement shoot through my body.

My fingers traced down his abs as I slowly pushed him out of the way, with every motion he watched me intently. I moved to the side of the bed and sat down, removing the bra and matching bottoms. Leaning back on my hands, I opened my legs slightly and it took all I had to speak calmly and clearly. "Well, I want you on your knees right here." I pointed down at the floor directly in front of me. The look of shock registered on his face, giving me the exact reaction I wanted.

I've never felt so powerful and instantly knew why he and his brother loved to be in control so often. I licked over my bottom lip as my own hand rubbed over my naked body. First down to my breasts, cupping and squeezing them just like he would do. I stared right at him while pinching and rolling my nipples between my fingers. Shannon's hands moved up the outside of my thighs and his eyes traveled from my fingers to my eyes.

I was thoroughly enjoying being the one in control and driving him absolutely crazy. It's always me enduring the teasing and now I have him caught in my web.

His fingernails raked along my skin, slightly digging into my flesh while my own hand moved downward over my belly. I observed his eyes moving down, along with my hand and I couldn't help but smugly grin. My fingers slipped over my clit a few times before I slid them between my folds and emitted a moan.

Leaning closer to him, I whispered against his lips. "I think it's only fair that I be on the receiving end of that amazing mouth of yours, don't you?"

The audible whimper that came from his throat as I brought my fingers upward and pushed them into his mouth made my legs shake. Fuck! I was so wet and my head was spinning with the thrill of all of the filthy things I was saying and doing.

Forcefully, he pushed me to lay back on the bed and strong arms wrapped around my legs, pulling me all the way to the edge of the bed. My eyes closed and my fingers instantly twisted in the sheet as his mouth attacked me. Huge hands gripped my ass, violently kneading my skin as he lifted me higher. The roughness of his hands paired with the gentle way his mouth lapped at my soaked core was enough to take me to the edge very quickly.

I wasn't expecting my control to slip instantly, but it did. Reaching forward, my fingers raked through his hair, twisting and gripping tightly, using it to hold his face against me. The vulgar things that left my mouth as I rolled my hips toward him, would probably make me blush later.

With hands wrapped firmly around me, he restrained me in place, refusing to allow his mouth to break contact with my skin. I was lost... Clenching handfuls of his bedding as my back arched up off of the mattress, my cries echoed throughout the room. I was still quivering from the pleasure his mouth had given me when the echo of someone knocking became louder.

Shannon must have been in the process of taking his pants off because when he stood, he zipped back up. "I'll be right back. Do. Not. Move."

Still panting, I moved to the center of the bed and tugged the sheet over my naked chest. "I won't."

He disappeared, only to return a few minutes later with Jared. What the fuck was happening here. I glanced over at Shannon, who was grinning like the devil himself. I thought I had the upper hand here and suddenly it felt like my game was over before it even started.